With Obama in front row, Wizards beat...

With Obama in front row, Wizards beat Bulls 113-90

There are 8 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 27, 2009, titled With Obama in front row, Wizards beat Bulls 113-90. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Stretching every bit of his 7-foot-6 wingspan, JaVale McGee rose high above the rim to slam in Caron Butler 's alley-oop pass, then raised his hand to his forehead and saluted one particular front-row ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Bearsfan

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2009
Why???
Kent

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2009
One comment: Fire Vinny!
Boston BullsFan

Dracut, MA

#3 Feb 27, 2009
That was it for me.

Vinnie has to go, the sooner the better.

This is a disgrace. You supposedly get 3 players that would make the team better and it makes them worse. Losing to Indiana badly, then losing badly to the worst team in the league.

VDN has lost this team.
Typical Sox Fan

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2009
This team confuses me. Fire Vinny
100 Year of Futility

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Feb 27, 2009
Typical Sox Fan wrote:
This team confuses me. Fire Vinny
Why don't you go boo him? That seems to help your Cubs...
Bulls fan

Batavia, IL

#6 Feb 27, 2009
Does anybody agree that Drew Gooden was much better than Brad Miller?
Butterflywithsor efeet

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2009
Couldn't he have asked Pelosi and Reid to pass a bill to "redistribute" the points at half-time to make it fair? Those Wizards must be greedy republicans!
Dee

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2009
Oh boy I knew someone would bring up politics. Talk about the ...... Bulls please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antawn Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News Nothin' but Net: D'Antoni hiring is just strange (Nov '12) Nov '12 Caroline126 10
News Kevin Ding: Lakers' front office isn't firing c... (Nov '12) Nov '12 sammy 2
News Cleveland Cavaliers Now Understand Why LeBron J... (Jun '12) Jun '12 forreal 2
News Anderson Varejao: 5 Reasons Cavaliers Center De... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Dan Gilbert, not LeBron James, is to blame for ... (Feb '11) Mar '11 harvey 14
More from around the web