Bobcats 101, Cavaliers 92: Injuries mount for Cavaliers | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
Stephen Jackson scored 38 points, D.J. Augustin added 28 and the Charlotte Bobcats moved to 2-0 under interim coach Paul Silas last night with a 101-92 victory over the undermanned Cleveland Cavaliers. Full Story
Freda Johnson

Ash Flat, AR

#1 Dec 30, 2010
I would like to comment that Anderson and the Cavs are a good team and just have to trust and believe in their selves that they can do it and not give up hope. If they start having fun they will make it. I have faith in the the team and the coach, cause they have great players. Good luck guys don't give up now we coming to far.

“Do Da John Wall Dance! LOL!!!!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2010
Silas is 2-0
Joe

Columbia, SC

#3 Dec 30, 2010
Freda Johnson wrote:
I would like to comment that Anderson and the Cavs are a good team and just have to trust and believe in their selves that they can do it and not give up hope. If they start having fun they will make it. I have faith in the the team and the coach, cause they have great players. Good luck guys don't give up now we coming to far.
I have tried to maintain this mindset w/them, but w/an 8-24 start and losing 15 of 16, the unfortunate truth is that this is a lottery team. Now we gotta hope that the ping pong balls bounce right and they end up w/an opportunity to get Jared Sullinger in June. Also, hope that some teams out there get desparate and are willing to take players like Anthony Parker, Moon & even Antawn Jamison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antawn Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
Nothin' but Net: D'Antoni hiring is just strange (Nov '12) Nov '12 Caroline126 10
Kevin Ding: Lakers' front office isn't firing c... (Nov '12) Nov '12 sammy 2
Cleveland Cavaliers Now Understand Why LeBron J... (Jun '12) Jun '12 forreal 2
Anderson Varejao: 5 Reasons Cavaliers Center De... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
Dan Gilbert, not LeBron James, is to blame for ... (Feb '11) Mar '11 harvey 14

Antawn Jamison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE