Chicago Bulls disappoint president in loss to Washington Wizards

For the country's sake, let's hope President Barack Obama 's stimulus package is more effective than his pep talk to the Bulls . Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#106 Mar 3, 2009
im sure Barack was'nt too disappointed,he knows the bulls been strugglin,but too bad they wont make the playoffs
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#107 Mar 3, 2009
It's: have been struggling.
Where did you learn this form of English?
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#108 Mar 3, 2009
for the last time,this is a forum.nobody goes around checkin our spellin,except for you,are you that bored?,and i learned well from all my english teachers,and my mama,thank you very much
Nada Surf

#109 Mar 3, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
for the last time,this is a forum.nobody goes around checkin our spellin,except for you,are you that bored?,and i learned well from all my english teachers,and my mama,thank you very much
You don't appear to have learned anything.
Do you have a job?
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#110 Mar 3, 2009
well i did,i graduated high school,and no im still looking for one,and my dad is helping me,and plus im in a online college(everest)do you have a job?no you dont
Nada Surf

#111 Mar 3, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
well i did,i graduated high school,and no im still looking for one,and my dad is helping me,and plus im in a online college(everest)do you have a job?no you dont
I have several.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#112 Mar 5, 2009
name them then

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antawn Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News Nothin' but Net: D'Antoni hiring is just strange (Nov '12) Nov '12 Caroline126 10
News Kevin Ding: Lakers' front office isn't firing c... (Nov '12) Nov '12 sammy 2
News Cleveland Cavaliers Now Understand Why LeBron J... (Jun '12) Jun '12 forreal 2
News Anderson Varejao: 5 Reasons Cavaliers Center De... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Dan Gilbert, not LeBron James, is to blame for ... (Feb '11) Mar '11 harvey 14
More from around the web