Celtics Don't Interest Garnett

Celtics Don't Interest Garnett

There are 6 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 22, 2007, titled Celtics Don't Interest Garnett. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Kevin Garnett in green? No. But speculation persists Garnett might not play in Timberwolves blue next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Daniel

Port Isabel, TX

#1 Jun 22, 2007
KG would be the most perfect fit ever in Cleveland, playing alongside James in the frontcourt. And why not? The two have a great deal of respect for each other, Cleveland is on the threshold of something special, and just needs one more All-Star to complete the puzzle.
Colin Brouet

Lakewood, NJ

#2 Jun 22, 2007
Trade Kevin to New York for Frey, Richardson, James
Colin Brouet

Lakewood, NJ

#3 Jun 22, 2007
KG would win a Ship in New York along Steph and curry with good roll players NY is your nex stop KG.
BE LEEVME

Zimmerman, MN

#4 Jun 23, 2007
No. That deal is garbage. Even if you threw in a pick.
Colin Brouet wrote:
Trade Kevin to New York for Frey, Richardson, James
Pimp C

Shrewsbury, MA

#5 Jun 29, 2007
F KG if he doesn't wanna come to tha C's Da C's is ganna betta believe me guys
Holmz

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 29, 2007
I wonder how KG would feel about going to the celtics now? You add one all-star during the draft, how about adding another afterwards? Kg, Paul, and Ray all playing together for one goal, to win a championship. Would that interest him at all? It'd be nice for the Wolves, but prob won't happen, KG seems to have his mind made up, warm weather it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Bogut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Allen says he wants to play about five mor... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Festus Ezeli and the long, strange trip to the NBA (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Curry, Warriors use stunning comeback to beat P... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Warriors notebook: Despite injuries, Warriors c... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Indiana Pacers hold off Golden State Warriors 1... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ginobili 1
News Dwight Howard - has he decided, finally? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ginobili 16
News Warriors' play as bad as officiating (Jan '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
More from around the web