Vinny Del Nelgro issues fines, Bulls ...

Vinny Del Nelgro issues fines, Bulls get routed

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 1, 2009, titled Vinny Del Nelgro issues fines, Bulls get routed. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Bulls afternoon games always have had a different, quieter feel to them. The crowd is more family-oriented, less beverage-enhanced. Yet the United Center could have passed for a library for much of Wednesday's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Reggie

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 2, 2009
The Bulls needed the Orlando Magic blowout. And, if studied, will gain answers as to what they did wrong. I guess they wanted to see what a winning team looked like. The Magic basketball clinic is now over. Now I would like to see them put what they've learned against the Cavs tonight and from here on out.
Chris

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2009
I think hughs needs to go if hes going to keep complaining about minutes and not earning them

“Stimulate THIS!”

Since: Aug 08

West Frankfort, IL

#3 Jan 3, 2009
Does Chicago still have an NBA team? Do people still go to the Chicago Stadium in that neighborhood?
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#4 Jan 3, 2009
bulls lost,and its all vimmy del negros fault,stupid a$$ lick,he needs to play larry more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andres Nocioni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
News What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
News Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
More from around the web