At 300 to 400 pounds each, the Bulls'...

At 300 to 400 pounds each, the Bulls' Matadors make the city of...

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 16, 2008, titled At 300 to 400 pounds each, the Bulls' Matadors make the city of.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Dripping sweat and gasping for breath, 10 big men shimmy and shake to Justin Timberlake 's "Sexy Back." Flabby arms and thunder thighs move in syncopated unison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Will3

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 17, 2008
I'd like to hear from some people who do find these guys sexy. I'm not saying that in a sarcastic way; some women really like bigger men.
Melissa M

Norton, MA

#2 Dec 18, 2008
These guys are hot hot hot. I have enjoyed their videos over and over. Probably will again in a few minutes. Yes, I am female; 30 yrs old; slender and attractive; and, not that any of this matters, I'm a college professor. My bf is 6'1" and 360. For people who say they can't stand having sex with their partners because of weight gain, I would say, turn out the lights and start feeling around. You might be surprised at how great it is.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#3 Dec 19, 2008
My wife weighs 700 pounds and has been on Oprah four or five times and I wouldn't want her any other way.
Of course, I'm flat as a pancake but I got into the Oprah show free a few times and got to wave at the camera like other morons.
I also think these guys could beat this current group of Un-Watcha-Bulls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andres Nocioni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
News What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
News Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
More from around the web