C's cruise past Bulls for 17th straig...

C's cruise past Bulls for 17th straight win

There are 3 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Dec 20, 2008, titled C's cruise past Bulls for 17th straight win. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

Theworld'sfastestman stopped by the new Boston Garden to see the NBA's best team streak to its 17th consecutive victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

Celts-ite view point

Road Town, Virgin Islands, British

#1 Dec 21, 2008
I have been a Celtic's' fan from way back in the seventies, and I have stuck with this team in all of its bad time, and embarrassing moments of the past; but now I rejoice with the team in their successes. However i think we made a mistake in releasing James Pusey. Regrettably I think it is going to be a nightmare at sometime. But I like the team's way of thinking. Never be satisfied. A thirty year fan of Boston Celtics.
Cat Lover

Keene, NH

#2 Dec 21, 2008
I agree, its never advisable to get rid of or pass up any Pussey.
Tiffany

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2008
its posey,and they dont need him,they got eddie house,paul,ray,to shoot them threes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andres Nocioni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
News What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
News Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
More from around the web