'Childish' play hits Boylan's nerves

'Childish' play hits Boylan's nerves

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 31, 2008, titled 'Childish' play hits Boylan's nerves. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Tax audits can be more entertaining than what transpired Wednesday night at Target Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Stever

Gwynn Oak, MD

#1 Jan 31, 2008
What's to say? Bulls are dead. Buried. The funeral is over and the tombstone is in place. Next move is to Pax. There are still many promising elements here but some very notable misadventures have ruined this season. Let's hope Pax has learned from his mistakes. For now, NBA season is over in Chitown. Time to begin checking my spring training calendar... Oh, yeah. Chicago Storm (3rd place in MISL) plays at Baltimore tomorrow (Friday) night and at home (Sears Center in Hoffman Estates) against the New Jersey Ironmen Saturday evening. I've been meaning to check those guys out. I remember enjoying the Chicago Sting back in the late 70s and early 80s. Perhaps there's still a little life left in Chicago's winter sports scene.
Luke

Urbana, IL

#2 Feb 1, 2008
This team will keep pushing. Its been worn out, but the character of the majority of the players on this team will ultimately push them into the playoffs and playing some much better basketball. Ive been a fan for too long and I know these guys, don't give up on this team in February, March, and April. I will post back when all of this comes true, because it WILL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andres Nocioni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
News What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
News Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
More from around the web