Shooting slump baffles Nocioni

Full story: Chicago Tribune
If there's one thing Andres Nocioni knows, it's that he doesn't know. Asked why he didn't play the final 10 minutes 11 seconds of Saturday night's third quarter against the Kings and had just 11 second-half ... Read more

“I comment, therefore, I am!”

Since: Sep 07

Wilmette, IL

#1 Feb 4, 2008
Let's not question Boylan's allocation of minutes to his players. After all, his record speaks for itself.
Bryan

Hatboro, PA

#2 Feb 5, 2008
I think that the Chicago Bulls is a dead weight team. They can not play the game of basketball. This team lose against easy teams. Teams that they had beaten last season. Wake up and play. Nobody wants to see you guys play at all after you lost to easy teams. You guys have no team. As a matter of fact you are not a team. I do not what this team would be like without Andres Nocioni. You guys are washed up. I expect better results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andres Nocioni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
News What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
News Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
More from around the web