Bulls' Nocioni hungry for gold medal ...

Bulls' Nocioni hungry for gold medal repeat

There are 4 comments on the ChicagoSports.com story from Aug 17, 2008, titled Bulls' Nocioni hungry for gold medal repeat. In it, ChicagoSports.com reports that:

At his introductory news conference on Oct. 4, 2004, Andres Nocioni strolled onto the Berto Center floor wearing his Bulls uniform and a gold medal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ChicagoSports.com.

MN Catalano

Rochelle, IL

#1 Aug 18, 2008
I wish Andres all the best. A person should be proud of his, or her heritage. He doesn't seem to be forgetting WHERE HE EARNS THE MONEY. The Olympics, and allegiance to ( birth ) country are one thing to honor. Where one chooses to make A LIVING are a total other. Noc doesn't seem to get the two confused.
dwonv

Hammond, IN

#2 Aug 18, 2008
I love watching Nocioni play. I hope he would be a Bull for the rest of his career.
Fish

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Aug 18, 2008
Nocioni is magnificent.
Rod from Tennessee

AOL

#4 Aug 21, 2008
Anyone thinking Nocioni should be resting instead of playing for his country would be foolish. A player like Nocioni needs to play some prideful basketball, after that farce he was a part of with the Bulls last season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andres Nocioni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
News What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
News Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
More from around the web