Bulls would love shot at top 2 draft ...

Bulls would love shot at top 2 draft picks

There are 12 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 24, 2008, titled Bulls would love shot at top 2 draft picks. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

So who are the Bulls going to pick in the NBA draft? They would be in the lottery with the ninth-worst record.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

JAW

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 24, 2008
Are you crazy? If they fell that far they would go with Gordan or Mayo.
the d -o-c

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

#2 Mar 24, 2008
Was this written by someone who knows nothing about basketball? Obviously the Bulls would love the number one or two spot, name a team that wouldn't? And what's this talk about Hinrich being traded, thats makes a lot of sense, trade the backbone and leader of the team.
Tom

Muskego, WI

#3 Mar 24, 2008
Eric Gordon would be a perfect fit for this group of losers.
NIBO

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 24, 2008
Kirk is definitly not a leader and backbone of of the bulls. trade him. he's as good as he's gonna get. about 14ppg and loves foul trouble he can't keep up with the other 1's in the league. Keep Noc, he gives you heart on a team that has none. draft whoever and package them in a trade. the team is young as it is, needs an expeireinced voice, maybe Gooden can step up to the leader role
Old Roy

Clayton, IN

#5 Mar 24, 2008
Gordon Sucks!
Eddie T

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 24, 2008
We need to get rid of Kirk Hinrich, he Sucks,all he does is circke around the basket and pass it out, we also need to get rid of bg because he useless on D, what we need is Elton Brand!
Scott Skiles

Hinsdale, IL

#7 Mar 24, 2008
WOW!!! We have a franchise that wants 1st or 2nd pick....we are so fortunate. I'm gonna buy lifetime season tickets on that info alone.

Good grief, write something worthwhile. Don't pick Gordon, he is a ball-hogging-no-time-to-play-d efense-gonna-shoot-as-soon-as- I- get-the-ball-to-make-my-stats- and-sell-my-jersey type of player.

Oh wait, he is a perfect fit for the NBA and ignorant fools that love 'me ball'(i.e Kobe ball). Anybody wonder why the US is getting smoked in the Olympics anymore...we love junk food!
kauainhawaii

Honolulu, HI

#8 Mar 24, 2008
the bulls are solid, dont know why they traded ben wallace, but next year they need a big man like shaq to start up his career again and win one more championship like he will do in phoenix.
tony

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Mar 25, 2008
theres not a bulls fan alive that wouldnt love to see gilbert arenas in a bulls jersey next year. lets get agent zero in chi-town!
BTLSFAB

Peoria, IL

#10 Mar 25, 2008
It would be nice but I see mistakes being made I have been a bull fan my whole life and I have not seen a team with this talent play so bad, it would be nice if they do something.
cal02

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2008
honestly I think they should trade anyone and evryone in order to get rose with the #2 he's from Chicago.... And try to pick up another big man cause I honestly see jokim as a bust! They were stupid for meting aldrige go so maybe they should try to get frye..... I just hope that the bulls make it a very intresting summer and stop trying to save every penny
tymcginty

Kansas City, MO

#12 Apr 27, 2008
Count me as one bulls fan who doesn't want Arenas. That knee doesn't look like it's going to ever be 100% again, which makes him pretty one dimensional. The Bulls already have a player who is good at taking ridiculous shots that fall at an unusually high %, but can't do anything else. He isn't signed, but he's cheaper than zero.
Not much of an upgrade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andres Nocioni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
News What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
News Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
More from around the web