NBA considering Bulls' Ben Gordon for...

NBA considering Bulls' Ben Gordon for All-Star H-O-R-S-E compet...

There are 8 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 6, 2009, titled NBA considering Bulls' Ben Gordon for All-Star H-O-R-S-E compet.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

In the spirit of some of the greatest shooting exhibitions in NBA All-Star history, the league announced it is bringing back the popular H-O-R-S-E competition Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Tiffany

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2009
whats h-o-r-s-e?
Greg from the chi area

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2009
Too funny that noc was hunting.. A 6'7" man that rarely cuts his hair or shaves, u think someone would mistake him as big foot out in the woods LOL I know I would. someone that tall don't need to be hunting in the woods, if he walk cross me he scare the mess outta me LOL.. I might shoot, run, an high step like hell out of woods back to the city.. An for the tiffany girl, i'm sure u know what horse is. If not u need to ask ur nearest Elementry gym teacher, or u can jus tune in to TNT Saturday evening..
Tiffany_s Girlfriend

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 7, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
whats h-o-r-s-e?
Girl, don't play like you don't know the name of that game we play.
Tracy

Bloomington, IN

#7 Feb 7, 2009
HAHA! Noc hunting down pigs with a rifle, riding a mule. Awesome.

I'm calling it, if Gordon gets selected as a HORSE player, he's winning it for sure. He might not play defense but one thing he is great at is shooting the ball.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#8 Feb 7, 2009
It would be easy to beat Gordon in HORSE competition...
All you'd have to do is pass the ball and he'd never be able to match that.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#10 Feb 7, 2009
im serious,someone tell me what horse stands for?please
Greg from the chi area

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2009
Horse is game where it requires two people minimum, the first person to start the game can shoot where ever or how ever they want and if they make the shot the next person in has to repeat the same shot as the player before them took. An if the following player can't complete the shoot that was made then they get a letter, an letters are bad. The first person to spell horse lose an depending on how many player it goes on an on till there one player left. But once a player has spelled horse they have to shit out until a new game starts. An let me also inform u that if a player makes a shot an the following player misses then the next player can shoot anywhere and how ever.. Pretty simple tiff, hope it makes sense to ya
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#12 Feb 8, 2009
thanks greg,good lookin out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andres Nocioni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
News What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
News Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
More from around the web