Hinrich scores 24 as Bulls beat Heat ...

Hinrich scores 24 as Bulls beat Heat 99-92

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Hinrich scores 24 as Bulls beat Heat 99-92. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Kirk Hinrich scored 24 points to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 99-92 victory over Miami on Thursday night and send the Heat to their 24th loss in 25 games despite solid outings by Dwyane Wade and Shawn Marion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

heatfaninsocal

Norwalk, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2008
I really didn't think marion and banks were going
to make a big impact. Were 0 and 3 with them.So all
you SHAQ haters can stop blaming SHAQ. Its not his
fault.Hopefully we can get at least the 5th pick. And who knows what can happen. Go Heat next year!
WHOLETRUTHY

AOL

#2 Feb 15, 2008
STOP USING WADE AS A POINT GUARD ...IT IS NOT WORKING...AND GO TO THE BASKET EVERY TIME ..THREE POINT SHOTS ARE FOR SUCKERS
WHOLETRUTHY

AOL

#3 Feb 15, 2008
BASKETBALL AT THE HIGH SCHOOL,COLLEGE,NBA AND INTERNATIONAL LEVEL IN A UNIVERSAL MESS...NO MORE CENTERS,POWER FORWARDS, OR TRUE POINT GUARDS...JUST COMBO PLAYERS CHUCKING FROM BEYOND THE ARC AND COACHES JUST SURRENDERING TO THIS CRAP ...I'LL COME BACK WHEN THE GAME DOES TOO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andres Nocioni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
News What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
News Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
More from around the web