Rockets Hold on to Beat Bulls 101-100

Rockets Hold on to Beat Bulls 101-100

There are 3 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 16, 2006, titled Rockets Hold on to Beat Bulls 101-100 . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The Houston Rockets built a big lead on the Chicago Bulls late in the third quarter Thursday night, then started feeling a terrifying case of deja vu.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Abet Bao

Bangkok, Thailand

#1 Nov 17, 2006
After all the strictness of the officials,they just blew it on the last shot made in the game that should've been a four point play and gave the Bulls another chance.Shame on the Refs.,this time it's a technical on you !
chris

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 17, 2006
Abet Bao wrote:
After all the strictness of the officials,they just blew it on the last shot made in the game that should've been a four point play and gave the Bulls another chance.Shame on the Refs.,this time it's a technical on you !
Are you serious he jumped straight into that guy guarding him if anything that should a fall on however that was. Oh yeah and why the heck do you care you're all the way in Thailand
Matt Bao

Garden Grove, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2008
I think Chris should lay off. It looks like the fella from Thailand has better grammar than this guy from Indiana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andres Nocioni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
News What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
News Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
More from around the web