LeBron James torches Bulls yet again

Full story: Chicago Tribune

LeBron James scored 41 points against the Bulls for the second time in four days, and the Cleveland Cavaliers hung on to win 106-97 on Saturday night.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2008
Michael P Coy

Montgomery, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Derrick excited about starting with Ben! It's about time!
Brian

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Watch out for the bulls on their next few games,they will make a surprise,behind Derrick Rose..Go Bulls!!!

Since: Aug 08

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Rose, Gordon, Deng, Nocioni, and Gooden have been playing like solid NBA players. Aaron gray, Tyrus Thomas 30% from the field for 7 points, and Joakim Noah 4 points and 3 boards are offensive lead weights holding this team down. Drafting Thomas with 12 points PG out of college with no proven post skills,and Noah with a horrible shot and no offensive game is incompetent drafting as a General Manager. Please replace Paxson, and get some decent bigs who can score. Also, defensively when Cleveland, for example, uses a guard to screen the poor sap guarding LeBron, in this case Deng, the team needs to communicate the blind screen is coming so Deng and the other perimeter player can come out and agressively double team to get the ball out of his hands. Agressive teams don't lope around as individuals with no cummunication. They us the power of the team, and COMMUNICATE. Better in game adjustments need to be made as well. LeBron as a superstar is going to get his, but 41 points back to back speaks of Bulls defense not getting the job done.
The Bulls suck

Lake In The Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

You homies have been drinking the local Kool-aid. The Bullls suck. Every year they draft the second coming of Jordan. Every year the draft pick ends up throwing bricks.
Nate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Congrats Cleveland fans. Looks like your finally getting even for all those times Michael tormented Ello and Price.

Hey Deng, are you embarrassed yet? Your supposed to be ONE of our big time players and you've been burned for 41 twice within a week.
Rod from Tennessee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

That's more like reality there. I don't expect to see too many games like the team played against the Suns this year. The difference between the Cavs SF and the Bulls SF is staggering. With Hinrich out, here's the chance that i'm sure Gordon has been looking for. Obviously, since the Bulls decided to put all their marbles in Deng's camp, and since anyone with a brain knows Reinsdorf would never, ever, go into luxury tax territory, Gordon has the chance now to really shine, and get that high priced contract offer that he feels he deserves. Other teams will keep up with his progress i'm sure, and i have no doubt that with his will so high, Gordon can probably avg. 25 pts. a game this season. The Bulls will have to watch him walk, but he should end up getting that nice contract from someone.
Jay

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Deng was f'd by James. This guy needs a fresh start on a new team. His absence last year I thought maybe was just one down season, but to have a terrible shooting slump to start the year AND play terrible D. Geez.

Rose has been impressive, trying to do everything he can as a rookie PG. But to be like D-Will, CP3, or even Nash you need players who can score. I don't like Gordon too much, but he works with Rose well. Noah just is a waste and I am still hoping for Tyrus (ugh).
Jay

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

2010? Can we win a sweepstakes then?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Andres Nocioni Discussions

Search the Andres Nocioni Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••