Bulls routed by Magic - again

Bulls routed by Magic - again

There are 8 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 13, 2008, titled Bulls routed by Magic - again. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Hedo Turkoglu scored 24 points, and the Orlando Magic beat the Bulls 104-84 to reach the 50-win mark for the first time in 12 years on Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

exb

Lisle, IL

#1 Apr 13, 2008
No one plays regular minutes except for Noah. Are they playing to win or seeing who can play? You still need a regular rotation to win.
bangkok dangerous

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Apr 14, 2008
I think the bulls did very bad job on developing a young guy. why don't you let thomas, nosh play regular minute?
don't know why they picked these guys then don't play them.such a waste of pick... this year if you not gonna play yr rookie..please trade the pick....you need all star type guy on yr team...please do whatever to get one or two.
Vito

Schaumburg, IL

#3 Apr 14, 2008
just playing out the string. it'll be over soon. top down- a bunch of losers. fans are suckers. go pistons.
michael p coy

Oswego, IL

#5 Apr 14, 2008
They have packed it in finally(Coaches, Management) for a draft pick. The Players can smell the sweet air of Summer, just like you and I with the exception that they won't be working to pay bills like you and I........
Jameer Nelson

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2008
One guy's got a $50 Mil. contract; two other guys turned down $50 Mil. contracts, and it goes on from there. As noted above, fans here are indeed suckers, management bigger suckers, and those of us still watching them/paying attention sado-masochists. Until fat-cats, dilweeds, assorted other morons stop going to see this franchise, Reinsdorf & Co. don't really get the message. How about getting TNT, ESPN and Comcast Sports Net to drop number of games covered pending serious house-cleaning. No way that team should have been covered by national networks but for fact that Chicago is major TV market. I stand corrected; there isn't anyone on the roster that ought to be immune from trade or exodus.
Kong

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 Apr 14, 2008
(From Orlando).....Buck up, Bulls Fans. Everything is cyclical. We were at the bottom of the pack a couple of years back. We aint at the top yet (and will be lucky to get through the 1st round), but we're working towards something good. It's amazing what a couple of key players and 2 or 3 years can do for a team. Good luck in the lottery!
Chad

Schaumburg, IL

#9 Apr 14, 2008
What do ya think the odds of the same lineup coming back are? I think that is going to be the case and I will have to boycott my favorite team! This really pisses me off that Stand Pax hasn't seen a pink slip for his shitty management of this franchise! Who gives a crap that Skiles helped them overachieve and get fat contracts offered to players that don't have the idividual talents to support those offers or the inteligence to accept! They overachieved and guess what that means Pax that means they outplayed their talent level! HELLO ever think about bringing in perhaps a player that actually had star talent? Oh sorry I forgot you are living in a dream world were Loul Deng is aggressive and has the talent to get his own shot off and Ben Gordon doesn't get destroyed on D every night. I knew going into this season that we weren't good enough to cut it in the playoffs. Pax was up there sucking his thumb not improving the team and maybe the players realized this too and wrote off the season? Since nothing was going to come of it anyway why push themselves so hard to overachieve when they ultimately don't have enough to make a difference? It doesn't matter I am sure Paxson has a plan to fix this right I mean that Eric Gordon kid entered the draft so we have a shot at another soft combo gaurd that should fix the bulls! If Reiny knew how to run an organization, That is in question if you have ever watched CSN, then he would fire pax and bring in a talent evaluator and not a figure head has been player.
Anti Wilt The Stilt

AOL

#10 Apr 14, 2008
Fire Peter Principle Paxon...its that simple of a start.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andres Nocioni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
News What might have been: Kobe Bryant and the Bulls (Dec '09) Dec '09 dvs2112 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Hard verdict: Soft effort (Apr '09) Apr '09 sally1960 1
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Bulls come up short vs. Spurs (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 83
News Thomas looking forward with Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
More from around the web