Raptors at Magic, 7

Apr 4, 2007 Read more: Orlando Sentinel 13
WHERE: Amway Arena. RECORDS: Raptors 41-33, Magic 34-40. BROADCAST: TV -- Sun Sports; Radio -- 580 AM ; Spanish-language 1030 AM . Read more
Jason Lynx

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Apr 4, 2007
What if we win the rest of our games? That would make us 42-40 and give us a great season. You would have to believe in Magic though!

Go Magic!
big vern

Fruitland Park, FL

#2 Apr 4, 2007
give it up, what indication from the team you have to go on that would make you to believe they are capable of doing that...show some stats before you write something like that man.....
big vern

Fruitland Park, FL

#3 Apr 4, 2007
and yes you are right it would take a lot of magic, more than what we have....
ICHY

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2007
TIM POVTAK: I AM SURE B HILL WILL BE UPSET AT YOUR SUGGESTION OF CARLOS ARROYO PLAYING PG AGAIN AND WILL BENCH HIM AGAIN.
ralph kings

Miami, FL

#5 Apr 4, 2007
I agree on putting carlos arroyo to play as a starter.The guy deserves an opportunity, coach hill had given a lot of second , third, fourth chances to jammer,torkoglu and other who had performed good and bad. I did some statistics on arroyo and got surprised about his numbers on the last five games he played. On 49 minutes, about a hold game, he scored 27 points, 7 assists, 2 turnovers, how about that?, coming from the bench, cold, with the second unit players, he played like an all star and besides that, suffering the humilliating and psicological mistreatment from his coach who sits him after he performs well,is to get crazy any other player who is not him. If you know the trayectory of his career you will see how hard he had to fight to be on the NBA,he earned the starting playmaker position with the Utah Jazz and a millionarie contract, Jerry Sloan is a dictator who does not allow discrepancies and arroyo fell on disgrace with him after having one discrepancie with Sloan. He was traded to Detroit where he played well after Billups and was traded only because the Pistons needed to sign Wallace on free agency and the salary of arroyo was needed. He came to Orlando and made a great impact on the race for the playoffs. This season on comparasion with the rest of the players is an acceptable one but with the difference of the mistreatment, humilliation, unfairness,double standard, he is been receiving from coach Hill. If this had hapenned to jameer or Torkoglu or another player they would have quit on a heart beat. Arroyo is a warrior, a heart of a lion, he is under heavy fire and still performs as a professional of high standards , just verify the statistics of his last five games.
Jason Lynx

Kissimmee, FL

#6 Apr 4, 2007
big vern wrote:
give it up, what indication from the team you have to go on that would make you to believe they are capable of doing that...show some stats before you write something like that man.....
I guess you don't believe in Magic. Bye Bye.
Justin

West Monroe, LA

#8 Apr 4, 2007
I'm going to the game and taking a Fire B. Hill sign.
Ewing

Teaneck, NJ

#9 Apr 4, 2007
Carlos Arroyo has never performed at the NBA level. He has a fanastic international record and is very talented but that doesn't change the facts. I do not have clear favorite between him and Nelson and thus far neither have shown to be more then a spark plug type player. Maybe Arroyo has it in him but he hasn't shown it and to blame the fact that he hasn't blossomed in this league on Jerry Sloan (HOF coach) and B Hill is just BS. Hill is veery erratic with his bench and like the rest of the bench players he has been shuffled in and out of the lineup. There is no Carlos Arroyo conspiracy
Bigger Vern

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2007
Little vern,, looks, We defend our people, no matter if he is not playing he will support him, and not only him, there another boricua in Dallas, his name is Jose Juan Barea, a PG, and we also cheers for him.

we support our athlets, if you can't understand this, please close your mouth and leave us alone.
besides, Carlos Arroyo is better than a lot of PG in the NBA. It ithis clear to you, or you have to stant up to understant?
big vern wrote:
what is it with you puerto ricans and your love affair with arroyo, he's good not great, is that all you have to hang your hat on. give it up...pr's
Matt

Clearwater, FL

#11 Apr 4, 2007
If Hill keeps refusing to start Darko, and foolishly allow big minutes for Hedo when he is not hitting his shots instead of using Trevor, Magic may end up loosing this game, especially if they fall behind early.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#12 Apr 4, 2007
Matt wrote:
If Hill keeps refusing to start Darko, and foolishly allow big minutes for Hedo when he is not hitting his shots instead of using Trevor, Magic may end up loosing this game, especially if they fall behind early.
I don't have a problem with Darko coming from the bench, Tony Battie provides that defensive stability early, but Ariza should definitely be in for Turk.
big vern

Fruitland Park, FL

#13 Apr 4, 2007
Bigger Vern wrote:
Little vern,, looks, We defend our people, no matter if he is not playing he will support him, and not only him, there another boricua in Dallas, his name is Jose Juan Barea, a PG, and we also cheers for him.
we support our athlets, if you can't understand this, please close your mouth and leave us alone.
besides, Carlos Arroyo is better than a lot of PG in the NBA. It ithis clear to you, or you have to stant up to understant?
<quoted text>
what do you mean stand up, are you on your knees or something, all i am saying is you people come in here and make a deal out of nothing, arroyo does not play and you still come in her complaining, and by the way he is better than who, show me stats. looser
big vern

Fruitland Park, FL

#14 Apr 4, 2007
and by the way i am big vern there is none bigger. shorty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrea Bargnani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early Predictions for NY Knicks' Starting 5 Nex... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jammer Man 2
News Should Toronto Raptors Retain Dwane Casey as He... (May '13) May '13 Javid 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors trade Andrea ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fabesballin 2
News NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors ship Andrea B... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Raptor-007 1
News Is The Toronto Raptors Season Already Over? (Dec '12) Feb '13 hoit 5
News Carlos Boozer trade rumor: Bulls, Raptors mull ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sammy 1
News Five Game Win Streak Raises Questions (Jan '13) Jan '13 mike 2
More from around the web