Raptors' Reinvention Hasn't Gone as Planned

Full story: New York Sun

Remember how this was supposed to be the year the Raptors came in from out of the cold? Everyone says that the addition of former Suns general manager Bryan Colangelo would finally take Toronto out of its ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Steve

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2006

What does this idiot from NY know about the Raptors? Did he watch any of the games last year? Bonner being one of their better players last year? Don't take me wrong, I like Bonner, but last year he could't do the one thing he was supposed to do: shoot the ball!
pete story

Kingston, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

Does this guy even watch basketball..talking about numbers ? look at charlie vs defensive #'s.. hes not a liability? Plus you cant measure intangibles and character that players like jorge garbajosa bring. As for Bonner can he even dunk the ball?
Wesley from Toronto

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2006

I agree with you guys. This New York writer is out to lunch. The Raptors are going to be vastly improved this year than their terrible record last year. Villanueva was a loss, but T.J. Ford is going to energize the Raptors next year with Fred Jones, Bargnani, all the rest of the Euros, we are gonna be deeper than we've been for a long time! Watch and see Hollinger!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Andrea Bargnani Discussions

Search the Andrea Bargnani Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Early Predictions for NY Knicks' Starting 5 Nex... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jammer Man 2
Should Toronto Raptors Retain Dwane Casey as He... (May '13) May '13 Javid 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors trade Andrea ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fabesballin 2
NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors ship Andrea B... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Raptor-007 1
Is The Toronto Raptors Season Already Over? (Dec '12) Feb '13 hoit 5
Carlos Boozer trade rumor: Bulls, Raptors mull ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sammy 1
Five Game Win Streak Raises Questions (Jan '13) Jan '13 mike 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••