Bryan Colangelo Press Conference Live...

Bryan Colangelo Press Conference Live Blog

There are 1 comment on the Raptors Republic story from Apr 18, 2011, titled Bryan Colangelo Press Conference Live Blog. In it, Raptors Republic reports that:

"I don't think anybody wants to raise kids for two years and then put them up for adoption," the 52-year-old responded Thursday when asked if he wants to be a part of the Raptors future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Raptors Republic.

Ginny Badduke

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1 Apr 20, 2011
He is only 45.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrea Bargnani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early Predictions for NY Knicks' Starting 5 Nex... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jammer Man 2
News Should Toronto Raptors Retain Dwane Casey as He... (May '13) May '13 Javid 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors trade Andrea ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fabesballin 2
News NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors ship Andrea B... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Raptor-007 1
News Is The Toronto Raptors Season Already Over? (Dec '12) Feb '13 hoit 5
News Carlos Boozer trade rumor: Bulls, Raptors mull ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sammy 1
News Five Game Win Streak Raises Questions (Jan '13) Jan '13 mike 2
More from around the web