Orlando Magic buy into Stan Van Gundy...

Orlando Magic buy into Stan Van Gundy's message, even if he scr...

There are 8 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 23, 2008, titled Orlando Magic buy into Stan Van Gundy's message, even if he scr.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Here I am, on the road again, There I am, up on the stage. Here I go, playing star again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Dave2183

Hallandale, FL

#1 Apr 23, 2008
I wish the Heat still had him. What he did in turning around that 03-04 team made me a believer, too bad fat shaq couldn't take criticism.
Raps4Life

Oshawa, Canada

#2 Apr 23, 2008
Insurmoutable? The Raptors are just starting to come on and Orlando squeaked out a win at home. Wait til the games in Toronto. You think Orlando was loud? Orlando sounded like a senior citizens convention. Things are about to change in this series. We are not panicing like you would like to believe.
Ben

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Apr 23, 2008
I actually think this team has a serious shot at the title
OverTaxed

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2008
We should have sold Riley and kept Stan Van
shawn

Ocala, FL

#5 Apr 23, 2008
"And we thought Canadians were supposed to be rational, reasonable people. Toronto Coach Sam Mitchell has lost two playoff games and, suddenly, he has become a North-of-the-border Isiah Thomas"

His job has been suspect for a while now. the Isiah Thomas comparison is off because Thomas also put together the Knicks, while the Raptors were put together by Colangelo, who has wanted to replace Mitchell for a while but couldn't fire the coach of the year. Then Bosh openly disagreed with his coach following the game 1 loss...it's pretty understandable and rational
ron jeremy

Sunbury, OH

#6 Apr 24, 2008
that guy looks just like me!
jeff van gundy

Sunbury, OH

#7 Apr 24, 2008
he used to pee his pants when we was kids
WHAT

Hollywood, FL

#8 Apr 24, 2008
they pay this guy to write?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrea Bargnani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early Predictions for NY Knicks' Starting 5 Nex... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jammer Man 2
News Should Toronto Raptors Retain Dwane Casey as He... (May '13) May '13 Javid 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors trade Andrea ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fabesballin 2
News NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors ship Andrea B... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Raptor-007 1
News Is The Toronto Raptors Season Already Over? (Dec '12) Feb '13 hoit 5
News Carlos Boozer trade rumor: Bulls, Raptors mull ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sammy 1
News Five Game Win Streak Raises Questions (Jan '13) Jan '13 mike 2
More from around the web