Pistons Push Sixers To Brink Of Elimi...

Pistons Push Sixers To Brink Of Elimination

There are 2 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Apr 29, 2008, titled Pistons Push Sixers To Brink Of Elimination. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Chauncey Billups recorded 21 points and 12 assists to lead the Detroit Pistons to a convincing, 98-81 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers, taking a 3-2 series lead in their first-round playoff series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

lentom

Northfield, NJ

#1 Apr 30, 2008
It was a great run and Sixers did a great job this season. They need to hit the three point shot when needed. Look for the Sixers to add a shooting player for next year. Lou Williams is not the Answer (AI).
LIVE

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Apr 30, 2008
GO PISTONS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andre Iguodala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are Golden State Warriors a Big Step Away from ... (May '14) May '14 rob 1
News Arturas Karnisovas, former Seton Hall and Lithu... (Jul '13) Jul '13 fred jackson 1
News Scoring punch hard to come by in free agency fo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 1
News Nuggets hold off Rockets for first road victory... (Nov '12) Nov '12 tweety 1
News The Sixth Man: Bynum looks at home in Philly (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
News Bynum Greeted Like A Rock Star When He Arrived ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Snowflake 3
News My Favorite Offseason Plan (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
More from around the web