Bulls can't muster late rally

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Andre Miller scored 25 points, Andre Iguodala added 11 of his 22 in the fourth quarter, and the Philadelphia 76ers hung on to beat the Bulls 96-85 on Friday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
George Tomek

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Let's hope the Blackhawks can keep themselves in front of the Zamboni Machine.
PS: I live in Edmond, OK and not Chickasha, OK
Michele

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

no bull?
Rick

Lake Zurich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

let's get rid of heinrich. doesn't pass off; seems to be selfish. not a good team leader, imho. kobe? let's do it. pull the trigger pax, like you did when you played. team is listless.
Mr Joyboy

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

How can athletes making millions every year not be able to give it their all for a couple of hours three times a week?
hydeparkLuke

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Like the Bears' coach smith, the Bulls need to DUMP SKILES...HE IS a knucklehead, stupid as they come, a NON motivator, and ridiculous "leader"......Skiles was a bonehead player a non factor and such a hothead loser! He's an even worse coach.

There is SOOOOOO much talent on the Bulls roster that there should be much better and "consistent" WINS.

FIND THE MONEY and BRING a REAL coach in that knows how to handle talent, personalities and BLEND all of this into a championship team.
anonymous

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

this is why every sport leage should pay per game not by a set salary.

that way you get paid on how well you performed.
if your team won and you played well you get paid more.
if you lose, but you performed well you still get paid well but not as much as the person who played well on the winning team.

get where im coming from?
Florida Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Desire is the ingredient that is lacking in all of Chicago's Sports Teams. I watched the Sox get off to a dismal start of 12-11 for the first month and complained while the players said" we have a long season", now The Bears are saying "we have enough time left to turn this around".
What does it take for today's athletes to play hard every single minute? Skiles did, Paxson did why can't these young players do likewise?
CMN

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

If there's a deal out there that involves Ben Wallace, take it. This guy's a bum. Can't rebound, can't shoot, can't defend, throws the ball away ... literally goof for nothing on the court.
CMN

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

And anytime Heinrich wants to act like a leader (Captain) ... jeesh
REALIT

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

So glad the Kobe deal is "dead" because after all, what good would a Deng/Kobe combo be when we have this bunch of under-achievers?
Ghandi

Eagle River, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Let's not fly off the handle. The have started like this for years now. Remember that these guys haven't played much together during the pre-season due to injuries. They'll do alright. Forget Kobe. He's a one-man-show- not a team player. Instead, try to get Gasol or some highpost person. (Maybe with experience Noah or Gray will be that needed person.

Since: Oct 07

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

It's only two games ... if they weren't playing 82 of them, I would be worried, but there is still plenty of games left for the Bulls to get the ship righted, but it has to be sooner than later (like tonight would be great). Thomas played great, but nobody else did. Deng got off to a slow start, which could be because he's been in trade talks and Gordon needs to get a handle on the ball and quit generating turnovers or he won't be seeing a $55 million deal any time soon. Hinrich just played flat out bad ... still, no Kobe necessary.
ItllBok

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

DENG it!
Mark

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Trade Ben Wallace for a crate of basketballs. Got the big money and got lazy. Total bum.
hydeparkLuke

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

it's NOT wallace's fault. Frankly, it starts with skiles. He has the personality and intelligence of a bug. So, how do you expect his followers, i.e. players, to do any better......

Phil Jackson IS a winner; played great and coaches even better. He knows how to manage big egos and personalities to form A TEAM. Find a way to bring him back while we have all of the stars.

skiles is at fault for not knowing HOW to make wallace a factor. Compare him to Rodman and how Jackson made Rodman a serious factor in the triangle game plan...a TEAM FACTOR....a cohesive unit that was focused on one thing...Winning AS A TEAM!!!

DUMP SKILES...THE BUM!
Michele

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

What's happening? I thought these guys were supposed to be so good? Maybe they could really use Kobe.
Dan From LeRoy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Dump Skiles,go after Kobe!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Andre Iguodala Discussions

Search the Andre Iguodala Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are Golden State Warriors a Big Step Away from ... May '14 rob 1
Arturas Karnisovas, former Seton Hall and Lithu... (Jul '13) Jul '13 fred jackson 1
Scoring punch hard to come by in free agency fo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 1
Nuggets hold off Rockets for first road victory... (Nov '12) Nov '12 tweety 1
The Sixth Man: Bynum looks at home in Philly (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
Bynum Greeted Like A Rock Star When He Arrived ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Snowflake 3
My Favorite Offseason Plan (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••