Iguodala: A beginning and an ending

Iguodala: A beginning and an ending

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 24, 2007, titled Iguodala: A beginning and an ending. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Friday was a day of firsts for Andre Iguodala. At 4:22 a.m. the 76ers third-year forward became a father for the first time when his girlfriend Christine gave birth to Andre Tyler Iguodala II.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

hillary

Wilmington, DE

#1 Apr 9, 2007
that is so cute he is a father!
LALANI

Avenel, NJ

#2 Dec 8, 2007
I LOVE ANDE IGUODALA SO MUCH! I THINK HE WILL MAKE A GREAT FATHER TO ANY CHILD IN THIS WORLD
BABI FACE

Avenel, NJ

#3 Dec 8, 2007
AWW ANDRE IS A CUTIE
Boss Lady

Drexel Hill, PA

#4 Apr 19, 2009
Andre will be a second time father of a babygirl this spring, actually in just a few weeks now...his daughter is not by the same woman as his son though. Congrats again
Boss Lady

Drexel Hill, PA

#5 Apr 19, 2009
Andre will be a second time father of a babygirl this spring, actually in just a couple weeks...but the babygirl is not by the same woman as his son, she is some model chick. Anyone Congrats again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andre Iguodala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are Golden State Warriors a Big Step Away from ... (May '14) May '14 rob 1
News Arturas Karnisovas, former Seton Hall and Lithu... (Jul '13) Jul '13 fred jackson 1
News Scoring punch hard to come by in free agency fo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 1
News Nuggets hold off Rockets for first road victory... (Nov '12) Nov '12 tweety 1
News The Sixth Man: Bynum looks at home in Philly (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
News Bynum Greeted Like A Rock Star When He Arrived ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Snowflake 3
News My Favorite Offseason Plan (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
More from around the web