Rush, Dunleavy lead Pacers past 76ers

Not since Jim O'Brien coached in Philadelphia have the 76ers been a legitimate playoff contender. Full Story
Fell Down Funked Up

AOL

#1 Jan 21, 2008
and the haters start in 5...4...3...
Dungy ball

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 21, 2008
It is a nice win. I didn't see the game but listened to the end. Boyle and Slick had some "spot on" viewpoints on Tinsley (knocking his defensive shortcomings and mental let ups down the stretch). However they both were high on his ability to run this offense when he's in the right mind. It appears that Tinsley had another nice floor game against the Sixers. 12 assists and only 3 turnovers....only 3 shot attempts.

By the way, the entire team had 35 assists. That's awesome. It takes good ball movement and team ball to rack up that many assists.

Who do we got next...Chicago? They need to string some W's together.
Stan

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2008
It's great when Tinsley gets 12 assists and takes 3 shots. All those people who wanted O'Neal out for a long while, if not for good, get what they wished for. Fortunately the Pacers have some depth to throw at you. Diogu who has been been quiet since his return from injury, is one who needs to step up. Williams, Daniels and Diener need to be more consistent. Harrison will be back and needs to face the fact that he needs to play well consistently or he will soon be out of the league. Maybe Sims can even show something given the opportunity. The Pacers will need to win against their playoff competitors, the mid level East teams, with more consistency.
PLAYA

Fishers, IN

#4 Jan 21, 2008
When Tinsley wants to play he is the best point guard in the game, but most of these are bench players that can't win a title! nothing will change till this team is taken in a new direction and that starts with Bird!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andre Iguodala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Golden State Warriors a Big Step Away from ... (May '14) May '14 rob 1
Arturas Karnisovas, former Seton Hall and Lithu... (Jul '13) Jul '13 fred jackson 1
Scoring punch hard to come by in free agency fo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 1
Nuggets hold off Rockets for first road victory... (Nov '12) Nov '12 tweety 1
The Sixth Man: Bynum looks at home in Philly (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
Bynum Greeted Like A Rock Star When He Arrived ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Snowflake 3
My Favorite Offseason Plan (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
More from around the web