Which NBA free agents still available could help Magic? -- Orla...

Here is the group of free agents who still expect to make some significant money, well out of range for the Magic, who have no salary-cap room and no cap exceptions to offer. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Randy

Middletown, CT

#22 Jul 20, 2007
rodney wrote:
scot pollard is hard nosed and agressive he may not score points but he can rebound on the other hand p j brown would be perfect for the magic as a locker room and on the court leader. out of all of these players listed if we can get p j brown with the vet pay and do some kind of sign and trade for our former second round pick Anderson Varejao that would give us a deep front court. howard varejao grotat and pj brown
You forgot tony battie!
Tmacin

Lincolnshire, IL

#23 Jul 20, 2007
rodney wrote:
scot pollard is hard nosed and agressive he may not score points but he can rebound on the other hand p j brown would be perfect for the magic as a locker room and on the court leader. out of all of these players listed if we can get p j brown with the vet pay and do some kind of sign and trade for our former second round pick Anderson Varejao that would give us a deep front court. howard varejao grotat and pj brown
You got the right list there.....One of those will end up with the Magic soon. Magic is going to wait till teams and players get desperate. Magic got what they wanted, now its a wait and see play.
magicfan

Saint Albans, VT

#24 Jul 20, 2007
i would like to see another guard to compliment nelson, maybe someone like charlie bell from mil. just a thought
swiss magic fan

Luzern, Switzerland

#25 Jul 20, 2007
let's bring C-Webb.to finally see him play in a magic uniform...that would be awesome.
Jody Mack

Lansing, MI

#26 Jul 21, 2007
Man it's a shame. The bigs that are out there all have issues. Either age, lack of production, no legs, minimial skills. Or can't make a free throw down the stretch in big games. I see the Magic just hired patrick Ewing. Maybe Pat can give five minutes a game considering the money they are paying these days.
Big Un

Clearwater, FL

#27 Jul 21, 2007
PJ BRown makes the most sense unless CWebb (nickname rights should be under review after his non-effort in the playoffs - maybe should be CWho or CWhere did you go? now)signs for a huge paycut. Don't really see the weak chested/minded CWebb being a positive influence once the going gets tough... only frontrunner worse than him in the L now is Vinsanity. PJ may help get some of the clown stink off of Howard... between Patrick Ewing and PJ (if he signs)HOward would be much better off than the sulking only a force when he gets his CWhateva...
JomO

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#28 Jul 22, 2007
melvin ely, is the most ideal Pf that the magics needs to help howard.
popoy
#29 Jul 24, 2007
what about penny hardaway???
Tmacin

Lincolnshire, IL

#30 Jul 24, 2007
popoy wrote:
what about penny hardaway???
Yes, what happened to Penny, I thought he was making a comeback. He can fill in for GHILL. I'm sorry man..I loved Penny!
young j

Sanford, FL

#31 Jul 25, 2007
the magic should go after chris webber. he still can score and get some rebounds. he has a nice jump shot and a nice hook shot.
Tmacin

Lincolnshire, IL

#32 Jul 25, 2007
young j wrote:
the magic should go after chris webber. he still can score and get some rebounds. he has a nice jump shot and a nice hook shot.
If we dont get PJ brown....Yes, Cwebb can definitely help. Slow but can be consistent and give you solid minutes.
magicfan2k7

Austin, TX

#34 Jul 29, 2007
Unfortunately, like the past players the Magic have taken in poor decisions... many of these players have suffered major injuries or underperform - but they fit in the salary cracks. The team doesn't need Rashard Lewis. The team needs a solid center, as their past 5 seasons of disappointment have shown.
Tmacin

Lincolnshire, IL

#35 Jul 30, 2007
magicfan2k7 wrote:
Unfortunately, like the past players the Magic have taken in poor decisions... many of these players have suffered major injuries or underperform - but they fit in the salary cracks. The team doesn't need Rashard Lewis. The team needs a solid center, as their past 5 seasons of disappointment have shown.
The team doesn't need Rashard Lewis. The team needs a solid center, as their past 5 seasons of disappointment have shown.?????????

uhhhh WHAT!? Are you kidding me?
Rashard /HOward??? You have issues with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andray Blatche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wizards add A.J. Price (Jul '12) Jul '12 CharlesRascoe 1
Saunders, Wizards are going camping (Mar '11) Mar '11 larry brown 1
Fans vent anger as Wizards lose (Feb '11) Feb '11 d-licker 1
Changed Wizards stay same (Dec '10) Dec '10 dre 1
Thornton remains uncertain of what role he'll b... (Oct '10) Oct '10 andre 1
Andray Blatche for most improved player? (Apr '10) Apr '10 DAWN 1
Nick Young providing a spark as a starter (Apr '10) Apr '10 freddie jones 1
More from around the web