Cavaliers down Wizards 98-86

Cavaliers down Wizards 98-86

There are 43 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Cavaliers down Wizards 98-86. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James squeezes past Washington Wizards' Javaris Crittenton and Nick Young in the first quarter in an NBA basketball game, Wednesday, April 8, 2009, in Cleveland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#43 Apr 15, 2009
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I gave up on the NFL site. You and I are the only fans there. some of the others claim they are but have hidden motives and do nothing but talk negative about the team and Tom. how is that being a fan? There are stupid Trolls just like there are intelligent ones there.
I didn't quite catch all the Ray Allen Drama, I'm still in the dark with alot till Thursday! Plus Ive been working alot. seems to be stirring up quite a mess with people though.
Hey, i haven't given up on the Lakers, I just think it will be the Cavs and Lakers with both having an equal crack at the trophy. I keep hearing people say they don't want to face such and such team or the cavs but my take on it is this: If the (insert team here) are the team to Beat, Than that's who i want us to go through. No excuses for anything. You want not only to say you won the championship, but to say you went through all the best.
I recognized some of the posters on the old site. Alot of new ones just spoutin' out crap. Just not feeling it.(left u a msg on there thinking u were gone from here) There's going to be plenty of sites when our boy makes his comeback.
When you see the replay of Allen and Varejao, you'll understand the suspension. Andy showed great restraint, let's just put it that way. And he still got a tech! They're arms were all tangled up, Allen went down and came up with a dirty play.
I feel the same way about the playoffs. We got 2 awesome teams with awesome records. It will be like the Roman gladiators in the coliseum. Hopefully there is no cinderella out there, hopefully no injuries either side so no excuses, and hopefully the refs don't blow a crucial call in a game 7.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#44 Apr 15, 2009
I predict the celtics and cavs in the eastern confernce finals,and in game 7,paul hits a cruial 3 wit 1.2 left on the clock,and the celtics win the series 4-3
pee

Murfreesboro, TN

#45 Nov 9, 2009
I just wet my pants

ON ACCIDENT
Actually i have a medical problem and it makes me pee my pants alot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andray Blatche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Douthit to join PH team for SEABA, SEAG (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 1
News Wizards add A.J. Price (Jul '12) Jul '12 CharlesRascoe 1
News Saunders, Wizards are going camping (Mar '11) Mar '11 larry brown 1
News Fans vent anger as Wizards lose (Feb '11) Feb '11 d-licker 1
News Changed Wizards stay same (Dec '10) Dec '10 dre 1
News Thornton remains uncertain of what role he'll b... (Oct '10) Oct '10 andre 1
News Andray Blatche for most improved player? (Apr '10) Apr '10 DAWN 1
More from around the web