McManamon's deep thoughts, heading in...

McManamon's deep thoughts, heading into Cavs Game 2

There are 2 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Apr 20, 2008, titled McManamon's deep thoughts, heading into Cavs Game 2. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

A Washington Post column on Sunday stated: ''You do have to wonder when and if the Wizards are going to realize they have more weapons, more depth and too much talent to let one great player and a smattering of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

FootsieW

Sanibel, FL

#1 Apr 21, 2008
That isn't disrespect as much as stupidity. If what the Washington writers believe mirrors that of the Wizards, they'll be swept again and wouldn't that be sweet justice for these loudmouthed first round losers.
larry d

Hixson, TN

#2 Apr 21, 2008
Who wants to get rid of Z? I guess they don't like seeing 7'3" players getting their shots blocked 18 feet from the basket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andray Blatche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Douthit to join PH team for SEABA, SEAG (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 1
News Wizards add A.J. Price (Jul '12) Jul '12 CharlesRascoe 1
News Saunders, Wizards are going camping (Mar '11) Mar '11 larry brown 1
News Fans vent anger as Wizards lose (Feb '11) Feb '11 d-licker 1
News Changed Wizards stay same (Dec '10) Dec '10 dre 1
News Thornton remains uncertain of what role he'll b... (Oct '10) Oct '10 andre 1
News Andray Blatche for most improved player? (Apr '10) Apr '10 DAWN 1
More from around the web