Cavaliers among elite now, but will they stay there?

Full story: GoErie.com

They're rolling.Really rolling. The Cleveland Cavaliers have the third-best record in the NBA.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2008
pitt

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

One big thing you didn't mention Mr. Rankin is this teams awesome chemistry which is no small feat! These guys are real good!
Ryan

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

Agreed. Mo Williams has been doing great, but you are right, once he proves he can take the load off LeBron in the playoffs, I feel this is the team that can bring Cleveland a championship. There is a lot of excitement around Cleveland because of the Cavs! Lets hope they can prove they are the team they seem to be early on this season. Plus, we made the finals two years ago with close to nobody besides LeBron. Granted the eastern conference wasn't near what it is now, but still, we have the best chance we ever had.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anderson Varejao Discussions

Search the Anderson Varejao Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers 12 hr shenmengxing 2
LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' Fri The Water boy 2
Cavaliers believe they can make playoffsCavalie... Mar '14 Freda Johnson 2
NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson ... Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 5
MRI reveals knee contusion for Varejao (Jan '14) Feb '14 H y p e r S o n i c 2
Mike Brown expected rough times for Cavaliers a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Freda Johnson 1
Undefeated Minnesota Timberwolves present a cha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Freda Johnson 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••