Cavs re-sign Varejao; Parker nears deal

There are 8 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 9, 2009, titled Cavs re-sign Varejao; Parker nears deal. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Cleveland Cavaliers have made their big moves in free agency. After making a splash by trading for Shaquille O'Neal, the Cavs have come to terms with one of their core players and are close to adding a key piece.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Ak Akinyele

New Castle, DE

#1 Jul 9, 2009
man the cavaliers should have gotten ron artest or charlie villanueva while they had shaq cuz they would be an great team to beat. also king james needs to quit talking all that trash and start playing team work some more cuz he aint no michael jordan.
BringbackSzczerb iak

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 9, 2009
The Cavs should bring Wally back at minimum.
Aaron

North Ridgeville, OH

#3 Jul 9, 2009
the cavaliers have to add channing frye to really have a chance to win next year in my opinion.
mel bowling green

Troy, OH

#4 Jul 9, 2009
ithink its gonna be up in the air who wins nba eastern conference. the celtics and cavs seem to be the front runners with deals they have made
gfrance

Homeland, CA

#5 Jul 9, 2009
>Go Cavs, I hope they take it all next year from who ever comes out in the West. I'm tired of everybody raggin' on Cleveland it's they're turn to shine again.<
kevin

Brunswick, OH

#6 Jul 9, 2009
We still need that one solid post player at the power forward position. I'm glad to see Andy coming back also. GO CAVS!!!

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#7 Jul 9, 2009
LeBron better sign with the Cavs and lock in before the salary cap goes down next year. It affects all the teams, not just the Cavs.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#8 Jun 26, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
LeBron better sign with the Cavs and lock in before the salary cap goes down next year. It affects all the teams, not just the Cavs.
looking forward to seeing what kind of moves, the cleveland cavaliers, will make, now that the chicago bulls have step there game up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Varejao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' (Jul '14) Jul '14 sam 3
News LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers (Jul '14) Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
News Cavaliers believe they can make playoffsCavalie... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Freda Johnson 2
News NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 5
News MRI reveals knee contusion for Varejao (Jan '14) Feb '14 H y p e r S o n i c 2
News Mike Brown expected rough times for Cavaliers a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Freda Johnson 1
News Undefeated Minnesota Timberwolves present a cha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Freda Johnson 1
More from around the web