Cleveland Cavaliers Coach Mike Brown getting plenty of suggesti...

The Magic raced to a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference finals on the strength of some 3-point shooting, especially the 17 treys they made in a Game 4 win in Orlando. Full Story
JKH

Greenwich, CT

#1 May 29, 2009
Hey Mike Brown. You need to just continue to get great offensive and defensive play from the referees.
Art

Valrico, FL

#2 May 29, 2009
Magic played light defense last night. Magic in 6 if they want to win.
marko

Oviedo, FL

#3 May 29, 2009
he dont need suggestions...the refs bias calls against the magic say it all..the nba and refs want a lebron vs kobe champ series for ratings and money....it is so easy to see in this series..lebron and cavs are treated like lil girls by refs..and magic cant draw a foul for anything at all..makes you sick..
Eric

Erie, PA

#4 May 29, 2009
I hear a lot of crying about fouls, yet I saw a game where plenty of calls were made/missed on both ends.

cry
Darren

Charlottesville, VA

#5 May 29, 2009
Coach of the year? Every time during the time out Mike Brown in rubbing his face pacing around, while his assistant is drawing up plays. Brown is getting out coached, period.
MVP23

Newark, OH

#6 May 29, 2009
Darren wrote:
Coach of the year? Every time during the time out Mike Brown in rubbing his face pacing around, while his assistant is drawing up plays. Brown is getting out coached, period.
Anybody that follows the Cavs KNOWS that LBJ runs that whole show....and he will until he's signed in 2010.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Varejao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' Jul '14 sam 3
LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
Cavaliers believe they can make playoffsCavalie... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Freda Johnson 2
NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 5
MRI reveals knee contusion for Varejao (Jan '14) Feb '14 H y p e r S o n i c 2
Mike Brown expected rough times for Cavaliers a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Freda Johnson 1
Undefeated Minnesota Timberwolves present a cha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Freda Johnson 1
More from around the web