LeBron says losing streak will end

LeBron says losing streak will end

There are 6 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Dec 7, 2007, titled LeBron says losing streak will end. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

INDEPENDENCE: With the Cavaliers riding a five-game losing streak and playing without several key players, LeBron James issued a statement to the rest of the NBA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Glendale, CA

#1 Dec 8, 2007
James I love to have your back...Go Leborn James...Forever King James
Lethargic -Queen- James

Bedford, OH

#2 Dec 8, 2007
We stink. But, we did get Side Show Bob back.

Canton, OH

#3 Dec 8, 2007
The Cavs are only 1.5 games out of tying Chicago for last place in the division. That's so sad after last year.

Get that broken? finger well soon LeBron. Hughes and AV should add players, but not enough I dopn't think for wins.

What could have been.

#4 Dec 8, 2007
The Cavs are getting used to play without the king, but when the king gets back he will be unbeliavable with the rest of the team.

Port Clinton, OH

#5 Dec 8, 2007
come on lebrom we got to start winning i hope when u an d andy and larry come back we can compete wit boston and detroit ps lebron come like mj

Makati, Philippines

#6 Dec 8, 2007
it was nice to know that anygame right now my cavaliers team will be one top again with the return of King James, Larry and Varejao...
im tired of seeing my team losing...
i want them on top once again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Varejao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' (Jul '14) Jul '14 sam 3
News LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers (Jul '14) Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
News Cavaliers believe they can make playoffsCavalie... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Freda Johnson 2
News NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 5
News MRI reveals knee contusion for Varejao (Jan '14) Feb '14 H y p e r S o n i c 2
News Mike Brown expected rough times for Cavaliers a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Freda Johnson 1
News Undefeated Minnesota Timberwolves present a cha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Freda Johnson 1