Rockets jettison Cavaliers

HOUSTON: The games aren't getting any easier but the Cavaliers keep getting thinner. Full Story
East Side Joe

Chevy Chase, MD

#1 Feb 8, 2008
Injuries beginning to show. AV intensity and D missed. Marshall plays defense like his feet are nailed to the floor and is shooting poorly. Brown really struggling to find a rotation. Hughes, even with his recent productivity, is still shooting under 40 percent. Gooden will really need to step-up.
RPB

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Feb 8, 2008
That was difficult to watch. The Cavs really need to get healthy. They simply cannot compete without AV, Gooden, Pavs, and Boobie.

What the hell does Charles Barkley have against the Cavs? Every time they are on TNT he goes out of his way to rip them and mention that last year was a fluke. Since when did Charles become an expert on what it takes to win a championship?!
rufus

Raleigh, NC

#4 Feb 8, 2008
no real need to say anything anymore its all been said and will not change.
Not Surprised

Shippingport, PA

#5 Feb 8, 2008
Old Man Grump wrote:
No Gooden, No AV, No Good Point Guard, and now an injured LeBoob's right thumb will all mean no wins.
The Cleveland jinx is alive and well !!!!
And you're still an idiot
LambBone

Oxford, CT

#6 Feb 8, 2008
Barkley can keep talking. He still trying to live down his commnts last year that the Cavs have no chance in the East. Anderson is no better saying "The Cavs are as good as they are going to get." Except this year AV is better, Bobbie is better, Larry is better, Z is better, and oh yeah - LeBron is better too. The Cavs just need some more healthy bodies. But don;t listen to the TNT idiots. They are just trying to rile you up.
Akron

Akron, OH

#7 Feb 8, 2008
AW, did LaBronia hurt his little thumb? If you weren't such a show-off and just played normal basketball... Maybe you should wrap that big head of yours in ice...maybe some of the swelling will go down. You're not as great as you think you are...you may be a queen, but you sure as h@ll ain't no king!
Spud

Cleveland, OH

#8 Feb 8, 2008
Brian sez: "All of the Cavs sort of followed that tact." It's TACK in this usage, Brian (or your editor), as in sailing.
Spud

Cleveland, OH

#9 Feb 8, 2008
Barkley is an idiot. I sure wouldn't want him in my "5." OMG neither.
Thomas Oscrum

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Feb 8, 2008
Once again the one note, one player Cavs lose. And you people expect them to be in the finals? Come off of it. Mike Brown is good for one thing: Making excuses for his team time and time again. James has some you know what for saying "we needed to get to the ball more." That man hogs the ball more than any other player in NBA history!!! And you people wonder why the Cavs have been a joke for so long?
cave man

United States

#12 Feb 8, 2008
barkley is an a-hole who would be a gas station attendant on wellfair if he didint play pro ball

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#13 Feb 8, 2008
I think Barkley also guaranteed that the Mavericks would beat the Warriors last spring when Golden State was leading in the series. He's a big fat douche with no credibility.

As far as the Cavs go, the injuries are just getting to be too much to overcome. These guys need to get tough and start playing through some of these things.
Eric

Gainesville, FL

#14 Feb 8, 2008
Thomas, you silly little moron. Most of the plays are designed to go through Lebron. You always put the ball into the hands of your best player as much as possible.

I, for one hope that someone is showing Lebron what the fans of Akron and Cleveland are saying about him. Nothing would please me more than for him to get sick and tired of the trailor park crowd and jet for greener pastures, or more specifically a bigger market. Like NYC! or maybe even Miami.
nick

New York, NY

#15 Feb 8, 2008
LambBone wrote:
Barkley can keep talking. He still trying to live down his commnts last year that the Cavs have no chance in the East. Anderson is no better saying "The Cavs are as good as they are going to get." Except this year AV is better, Bobbie is better, Larry is better, Z is better, and oh yeah - LeBron is better too. The Cavs just need some more healthy bodies. But don;t listen to the TNT idiots. They are just trying to rile you up.
larry hughes must of shot 20% last year for you to consider him being better this year> that is the only way some can ever say "larry is better this year"
Akron

Akron, OH

#16 Feb 8, 2008
He's not tired of the "trailer park" crowd cuz' that's where the little "queen" came from. His mommy came from that crowd and still lives with that crowd, except that now her "bread and butter boy" is keeping her in the green. I wish he would move to greener pastures and take that big, ugly office-looking building he calls his home and the soon-to-be fat head statue with him. Can't leave quick enough!
FERRY BROWN sucks

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2008
It's well over due to give our 2006 1st round draft pick Shannon Brown an opportunity to help this team. Other than Lebron he's the most athletic player on this pathetic NBA roster. Give the kid a chance to sink or swim.

Danny Ferry I know you’re working the phones for possible trades. Do us all a big favor and resign, because you suck.
John

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 8, 2008
Wasn't Barkley seen kissin an a** for betting "the jet" that Ming would never score over thirty points during his ENTIRE career. I like the way he played...but man!! he's sucks as an analyst.
John

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 8, 2008
J. Kidd would look nice in a Cav's uniform right about now!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Varejao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' (Jul '14) Jul '14 sam 3
LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers (Jul '14) Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
Cavaliers believe they can make playoffsCavalie... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Freda Johnson 2
NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 5
MRI reveals knee contusion for Varejao (Jan '14) Feb '14 H y p e r S o n i c 2
Mike Brown expected rough times for Cavaliers a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Freda Johnson 1
Undefeated Minnesota Timberwolves present a cha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Freda Johnson 1
More from around the web