Bulls trample passive Cavs all over c...

Bulls trample passive Cavs all over court

There are 26 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Bulls trample passive Cavs all over court. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

CHICAGO: It is little wonder the teams behind the Cavaliers in the standings are hoping to face them in the playoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Josh

AOL

#22 Apr 12, 2008
I dont think Kevin Garnett would tell you he had a ruined career. He's a first ballot HOF'er and Minnesota had some nice runs.

Larry Brown might saw off his left arm with a butter knife if you offered him the chance to coach LeBron James. Love the Van Gundy idea, too. Shame Rick Adelman got snapped up so quickly.

LeBron wont leave. He has everything he could want here, including a franchise by the you-kno-whats. They'll do whatever he wants them to, and that's the ultimate power. Ask Jordan.
bikerman

United States

#23 Apr 12, 2008
Brown is still coaching because LeBron likes him. Have you ever heard a negative word from Brown about LeBron. He knows where his bread is buttered. Can you imagine Jackson or Larry Brown kissing a...ss like our Brown.

I love LeBron and think he is the best player in the NBA, but he needs some definite coaching, as well as the rest of the team.

There is no reason for Wally to shoot under 40% or D. Jones to be benched. It all relates to our stagnant offense. We have to start kickin butt and taking names on defense, and we will be in the finals again. Its up to LeBron, because Brown is just going to agree with you anyway. Become a player coach.
nick

Bronx, NY

#24 Apr 12, 2008
Tressel2008 wrote:
Jeff Van Gundy would be a great hire. I don't know if you've ever heard him call a Cavs game. He gets so mad at Mike Brown it makes me laugh. It's almost as if he's interviewing for the job.
<quoted text>
van gundy is a great analyst , but he's another walk the ball up coach . i'm not ready to see his style put on another team
Mr Potatoe Head Brown

Euclid, OH

#25 Apr 12, 2008
Yall quit criticizing me. We just got to play better defense. Yall just jealous that yall don't have front seats like mine while I watch lebron coach and run the team. Now excuse me while I go spit in my cup. I'll see ya!
Rick

Avon, OH

#26 Apr 12, 2008
The Cleveland Cavs are terrible. They can't play defense or offense. Coach Brown will be fired after they are swept in the playoffs by whoever they face! Purely PATHETIC!
Josh

AOL

#27 Apr 13, 2008
We'll see about that. The playoffs are a whole different ballgame. The Cavs wont be an easy out to anyone, dont kid yourselves...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Varejao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' (Jul '14) Jul '14 sam 3
News LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers (Jul '14) Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
News Cavaliers believe they can make playoffsCavalie... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Freda Johnson 2
News NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 5
News MRI reveals knee contusion for Varejao (Jan '14) Feb '14 H y p e r S o n i c 2
News Mike Brown expected rough times for Cavaliers a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Freda Johnson 1
News Undefeated Minnesota Timberwolves present a cha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Freda Johnson 1
More from around the web