Ohio.com - Struggling on offense, Cavs lose to Wizards

CLEVELAND: The starting lineup the Cavaliers had on the floor to tip off the preseason Tuesday was identical that in Game 4 of the NBA Finals in June. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old Man Grump

Cleveland, OH

#22 Oct 10, 2007
You need God wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in curses, that's so scary. Get over the Lebron/Yankees hat deal, he can wear whatever he wants. All of you out there with neegative comments, have a blessed day.
My mind is like an elephant's, I will never forget seeing A$$ LeBron in the NY hat showing it off on national tv. His name is MUD in Cleveland & Northeast Ohio from that day forward. Go to NY LeBron, your not needed or wanted in Northeast Ohio anymore.
KEVIN AKRON

Canton, OH

#23 Oct 11, 2007
Old Man Grump wrote:
<quoted text>
My mind is like an elephant's, I will never forget seeing A$$ LeBron in the NY hat showing it off on national tv. His name is MUD in Cleveland & Northeast Ohio from that day forward. Go to NY LeBron, your not needed or wanted in Northeast Ohio anymore.
AGAIN CURSES ARE STUPID. THEY DO NOT EXSIST. HE IS WANTED. WOULD YOU BE UPSET IFF CC WAS WEARING A RAIDER HAT TO A BROWNS GAME VS THE RAIDERS? IF LEBRON HAS ALWAYS ROOTED FOR THE YANKEES AND HE STILL IS THEN AT LEAST HE IS A TRUE FAN AND NOT A FRONT RUNNER. HE SUPPORTS THE INDIANS BUT WILL ALWAYS ROOT FOR THE YANKEES FIRST. ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Varejao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' Jul '14 sam 3
LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
Cavaliers believe they can make playoffsCavalie... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Freda Johnson 2
NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 5
MRI reveals knee contusion for Varejao (Jan '14) Feb '14 H y p e r S o n i c 2
Mike Brown expected rough times for Cavaliers a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Freda Johnson 1
Undefeated Minnesota Timberwolves present a cha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Freda Johnson 1
More from around the web