Ohio.com - Struggling on offense, Cav...

Ohio.com - Struggling on offense, Cavs lose to Wizards

There are 22 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Oct 10, 2007, titled Ohio.com - Struggling on offense, Cavs lose to Wizards. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

CLEVELAND: The starting lineup the Cavaliers had on the floor to tip off the preseason Tuesday was identical that in Game 4 of the NBA Finals in June.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old Man Grump

Canton, OH

#1 Oct 10, 2007
Ha Ha Ha !!! Great Big Loss.

A$$ LeBron James sure didn't show anything last night. 1 for 5 shooting?

The Cavs have been jinxed for the 2007-2008 season for Lebron wearing the NY Yankees hat at the Cleveland Indians playoff game. The Voodo Indians Curse had been cast on the Cavs & A$$ LeBron James by all the Indians fans wearing their garb last night. It will only be removed if he appologizes to the Indians Fans. He didn't do it on the news last night.

GO TRIBE - beat them Red Sox !!!

SDespot

Bedford, OH

#2 Oct 10, 2007
Anyone show up to the game with Wizards gear on or Pistons gear? I hope so. Will LeBron wear a Red Sox hat now?
Thumper

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2007
Dag Gummit James you need that Hat on Backards
a BOY from Akron should be asshamed.
GO SRURRRS! Get out the broom.
ramon

Wadsworth, OH

#4 Oct 10, 2007
I hope the Cavs lose every game. I never would have believed Lebron would have succumbed to the same antics as the rest of the hoodlum thugs in the league. Get out of town Lebron!!
KEVIN AKRON

Cleveland, OH

#5 Oct 10, 2007
ITS PRESEAON IN BASKETBALL..WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS. LEBRON PLAYED GREAT WITH TEAM USA AND HE IS READY TO GO FOR THE SEASON. THEY NEED SASHA AND ANDY BACK IF THEY WANT TO COMPETE. NO ANDY NO ENERGY. FERRY NEEDS TO GET THESE GUYS TO CAMP.

LEBRON DOESNT PLAY BASEBALL SO WHO CARES WHAT BASEBALL TEAM HE ROOTS FOR. AND WHY ARE YOU ON HIM OLD MAN GRUMP? YOUR NO DIFFRENT BEING A STEELER FAN.
former akronite

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2007
Looks like LeBron stayed up too late Monday night watching the Yanks lose!
KEVIN AKRON

Cleveland, OH

#8 Oct 10, 2007
former akronite wrote:
Looks like LeBron stayed up too late Monday night watching the Yanks lose!
AGAIN ITS PRESEAON...LEBRON IS READY. LEBRON IS A PRO AND WILL BE READY THIS SEASON
Old Man Grump

Canton, OH

#9 Oct 10, 2007
KEVIN AKRON wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN ITS PRESEAON...LEBRON IS READY. LEBRON IS A PRO AND WILL BE READY THIS SEASON
Yea, A$$ LeBron James is ready to loooooooooose!!!!! The curse of the 1954 Indians is upon him and the Cavs now.
TheOUTLAW

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Oct 10, 2007
Clearly most of you didn't even watch this game. While LeBron didn't play well, but more importantly he didn't play much. Sitting LeBron and all the starters in the second quarter made for some of the ugliest basketball I've seen outside of the YMCA.
sally short

Smithville, OH

#11 Oct 10, 2007
wow i cant belive they lost! i thought they would have won that.
Chad

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2007
Old Man Grump wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, A$$ LeBron James is ready to loooooooooose!!!!! The curse of the 1954 Indians is upon him and the Cavs now.
Hey Old Man tard, IT IS PRESEASON!!!!!

Do the stars play a lot in NFL preseason games? I don't think so. I knew waking up this morning that you would be bashing LeBron and the Cavs cuz they lost a PRESEASON GAME!! Get a life and root for your Steelers, Spurs, and Indians since they are winning now too.
Stop

Cleveland, OH

#13 Oct 10, 2007
KEVIN AKRON...please start showing some consideration, will you please? Learn some internet etiquette and turn off your caps. It is considered "shouting" and is rude. Thanks!
KEVIN AKRON

Cleveland, OH

#14 Oct 10, 2007
Old Man Grump wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, A$$ LeBron James is ready to loooooooooose!!!!! The curse of the 1954 Indians is upon him and the Cavs now.
there is no curse. lebron is not a a$$. he does so much for so many get off him. go grump about somebody else
Cindy

Cleveland, OH

#15 Oct 10, 2007
Next time, don't wear a NYC hat to a Indians game.
You need God

Akron, OH

#16 Oct 10, 2007
Old Man Grump wrote:
Ha Ha Ha !!! Great Big Loss.
A$$ LeBron James sure didn't show anything last night. 1 for 5 shooting?
The Cavs have been jinxed for the 2007-2008 season for Lebron wearing the NY Yankees hat at the Cleveland Indians playoff game. The Voodo Indians Curse had been cast on the Cavs & A$$ LeBron James by all the Indians fans wearing their garb last night. It will only be removed if he appologizes to the Indians Fans. He didn't do it on the news last night.
GO TRIBE - beat them Red Sox !!!
You believe in curses, that's so scary. Get over the Lebron/Yankees hat deal, he can wear whatever he wants. All of you out there with neegative comments, have a blessed day.
KEVIN AKRON

Cleveland, OH

#17 Oct 10, 2007
Stop wrote:
KEVIN AKRON...please start showing some consideration, will you please? Learn some internet etiquette and turn off your caps. It is considered "shouting" and is rude. Thanks!
NO I WONT TURN OF CAPS. IF MY CAPS HURT YOU EMOTIONALLY THEN I SUGEST YOU JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.
chuck kilcoyne

Newell, SD

#18 Oct 10, 2007
Being from ohio,I was always a fan,browns,indians,cavs.The whole team,except for James,sucks.Take him out of the game,and they lose everytime.They need to get quality players bottom line.
big internet pants

Cleveland, OH

#19 Oct 10, 2007
kevin, you have hurt me emotionally with your caps usage. I hope you understand that jumping off a bridge is my only choice in the face of such internet lunacy.

bip
KEVIN AKRON

Cleveland, OH

#20 Oct 10, 2007
SORRY BIP. SAY A PRAYER BEFORE YOU JUMP. MAYBE YOU'LL GET INTO HEAVEN. GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL!
Old Man Grump

Canton, OH

#21 Oct 10, 2007
KEVIN AKRON wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no curse. lebron is not a a$$. he does so much for so many get off him. go grump about somebody else
Bob Fellar himself cast the curse on LeBron. Didn't you see him do it on Channel 8 sports the day when the A$$ LeBron wore the NY hat? You don't piss off the best pitcher the Indians ever had play for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Varejao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' (Jul '14) Jul '14 sam 3
News LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers (Jul '14) Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
News Cavaliers believe they can make playoffsCavalie... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Freda Johnson 2
News NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 5
News MRI reveals knee contusion for Varejao (Jan '14) Feb '14 H y p e r S o n i c 2
News Mike Brown expected rough times for Cavaliers a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Freda Johnson 1
News Undefeated Minnesota Timberwolves present a cha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Freda Johnson 1
More from around the web