Find system, stick with it

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

The Cavs were that close to beating the Boston Celtics. They head to the offseason with typical cries for the coach's head - - and calls for improvement.
Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob lewis

Overland Park, KS

#21 May 27, 2008
Gilbert had better be thinking about keeping LeBron James around. If James walks, the team Gilbert paid $375,000,000.00 to by will suddenly be worth about 1/2 as much. You might as well put up a foreclosure sign if that happens.
hdawg

Mamaroneck, NY

#22 May 27, 2008
Talking about getting Carmelo Anthony isn't realistic. Try an aging vet, that's realistic. Go after a Vince Carter or an Andre Miller, someone like that. Nobody is going to give up a young star for trash.
King

Milwaukee, WI

#23 May 27, 2008
The Celtics aren't handling the Pistons, as you can clearly see the series is tied, but on another note Lebron needs people he can trust around him to make the plays when he passes that way the same offense won't be ran over and over again

“The best!”

Since: May 08

College Park, MD

#24 May 27, 2008
RoYourBoat wrote:
An excellant article that tells it like it is. LeBron needs to open his eyes to what he does to team ball many times. It is not good....
Agreed.
BBall Fanatic

Australia

#25 May 27, 2008
There is only 1 thing the CAVS need to do and thats to try and get Baron Davis man he would then be the best point guard in the East or the other guy is Ron Artest. I dont know why LBJ was asking for J Kidd before?? If he wants to scout for his teammate then he might want to open his eyes and request for Baron Davis.
LeCavalier

Lakewood, OH

#26 May 28, 2008
Once again another article primarily blaming LeBron for poor team offense/standing around.

Zydrunas Ilgauskus is the most selfish player on the team. When he is in the post he is a black hole. Somebody should send Z some DVD's of Brad Daugherty. Maybe if he passed the ball out of double teams it would result in better ball movement.

We have a center with a career assist average of 1.3.

Z's career assist to TO ratio is 1.3 : 2.03

That is unacceptable. Stop giving this guy a free pass.
Sam OG

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Jun 3, 2008
Get Carmelo an Lebron on the same damn team...i've been waiting for them to dominate for millions of years...You could even throw DeWayne Wade in there an have a super lineup
Jake Roy

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Jun 3, 2008
hdawg wrote:
Talking about getting Carmelo Anthony isn't realistic. Try an aging vet, that's realistic. Go after a Vince Carter or an Andre Miller, someone like that. Nobody is going to give up a young star for trash.
Carmelo an Iverson havent won yet...both their contracts are on the table, or so i have been told

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Varejao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' Jul '14 sam 3
LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
Cavaliers believe they can make playoffsCavalie... Mar '14 Freda Johnson 2
NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 5
MRI reveals knee contusion for Varejao (Jan '14) Feb '14 H y p e r S o n i c 2
Mike Brown expected rough times for Cavaliers a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Freda Johnson 1
Undefeated Minnesota Timberwolves present a cha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Freda Johnson 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Anderson Varejao People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••