Report: Pistons deal Amir Johnson to ...

Report: Pistons deal Amir Johnson to Bucks for Fabricio Oberto

There are 1 comment on the Freep.com - RSS story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Report: Pistons deal Amir Johnson to Bucks for Fabricio Oberto. In it, Freep.com - RSS reports that:

The Pistons have traded power forward Amir Johnson to Milwaukee for center Fabricio Oberto, who was acquired by the Bucks from the Spurs earlier today, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and the Associated Press.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Freep.com - RSS.

BIG D IN THE D

Ecorse, MI

#1 Jun 23, 2009
I THINK TRADEING AMIR JOHNSON WAS A BAD IDEA ALL THE PISTONS NEED A POINT GUARD THAT PASSES THE BALL AMIR IS GO BE A GOOD PLAYER HE NEED A TRUE POINT LIKE KIDD NASH TO DEVELOPE BUT I THINK HE SHOULDVE TRADED JASON MAXIEL HE SUCKS HE CANT SHOOT KNOW POST MOVES THEN I HEAR JOE LOOKING @ BLAIR COME ON JOE GET THOSE PANTYS OUT YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING UP MAXIEL NEED TO GO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amir Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kyle Lowry looks good in Raptors debut (Oct '12) Jan '13 mike 2
News Five Game Win Streak Raises Questions (Jan '13) Jan '13 mike 2
News Rodney Stuckey Injury: Pistons' guard exits aft... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Nelly N 1
News Iguodala has 14 points, 10 rebounds to lift 76e... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Match 1
News Bryan Colangelo Press Conference Live Blog (Apr '11) Apr '11 Ginny Badduke 1
News Timberwolves enjoy a rare laugher at the expens... (Jan '11) Feb '11 LargeBabyDavis 24
News Bosh a winner in first game against Raptors (Nov '10) Nov '10 nunya 1
More from around the web