Cleveland Cavaliers and Phoenix Suns ...

Cleveland Cavaliers and Phoenix Suns talking Amare Stoudemire trade...

There are 2 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Jan 25, 2010, titled Cleveland Cavaliers and Phoenix Suns talking Amare Stoudemire trade.... In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

The Arizona Republic reported late Sunday night that the Cavaliers are one of three teams to be in talks recently with the Suns about trading for star Amare Stoudemire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

Krishawn

Hanoverton, OH

#1 Jan 25, 2010
no I dont think they should trade amare to cleveland. hes our big guy that makes it happen inside with lopez. no trade please.
Dennis Francis

Doha, Qatar

#2 Jan 26, 2010
Amare would be a great addition! Bron, I know u love that Verashall(u know what I mean) however, he and I guess 1 or 2 more bench players must go. We need to be great on both sides of the ball to be true witnesses!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amar'e Stoudemire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff (Apr '14) May '14 bigtool 5
News Amar'e Stoudemire Rumors: What Should New York ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 8
News Chris Paul to the Knicks would be nearly imposs... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 2
News 2013 NBA Playoffs: Knicks Amar'e Stoudemire to ... (May '13) May '13 Jmar196 1
News NBA Power Rankings: New York Knicks in No Posit... (Dec '12) Dec '12 jake 2
News Felton hopes Knicks fans welcome Lin warmly (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 12
News NY Knicks: Hot Start Proves Carmelo Anthony Bet... (Nov '12) Nov '12 kyu 6
More from around the web