Lin, Knicks fall to LeBron James, Heat as NBA's top team flexes its muscle

Full story: The Washington Post

For breaking sports news alerts, text "SPORTS" to 98999. The players and countless media members on hand at American Airlines Arena in Miami tried in vain to bill Thursday night's New York Knicks - Miami Heat matchup as " just a regular season game ." And while Miami's 102-88 win was only worth a single game in the Eastern Conference standings, for ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Susshi vs. Collard greens. Collard greens always take over sushi!
Doug N Cover

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

Stick a Chopstick in him he's done.
big bad john

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

lol
joe

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

don't make assumption yet, he's still a rookie. season still early.
Jeremy Lin

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

those cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit fright'ning, but they did it with expert timing

Oh-oh-oh-oh...
MIKE

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

doug n cover your an idiot, your probably just another lebrick aka lebum as* licker.. we all know there was like 50 fouls that game and no calls.. lebron will let me repeat this ''will never win a championship''.. he's the glenn robinson/
larry johnson of the nba, nothing more.. how about kobe beating jordans record in that allstar game buddy? what did lebum do oh yeah thats right he screwed up everything for the east team in a game that doesnt even count.. who got the allstar mvp again that game? oh yeah thats right it was kevin durant the guy thats a billion times a better player and more talented unlike lebum crybaby lebrick lames.. lebron didnt have the spotlight on him and he got jealous of lin and acted like a teenage girl with a temper tantrum.. have fun being a fan of the ''frozen one'' who cant do what kobe does in a 4th quarter of a regular season/playoff game etc.. who's yalls center again? lol smh
Doug N Cover

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Who cares about LeBron, I'm glad him and the Heat choked. What makes you assume I'm a fan of his? Oh that's right you ASSumed, since you're an ass.
Of course Kobe broke Jordans All-Star record, he's only been playing in the game for 14th time. He also broke Oscar Robinson's and Kareem's scoring totals earlier in the game.
Kobe might not have the All-Star scoring record for long considering how Kevin Durant, the MVP of Sunday's game, led the West with 36 points to bring his total to 85 in just three All-Star appearances. LeBron has scored 207 career points in the league's midseason showcase game and will also soon be closing in on Kobe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••