Felton returning to Knicks as option if Lin goes

Jul 14, 2012 Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer 6

Raymond Felton is returning to New York, calling into question whether the Knicks plan to re-sign fellow point guard Jeremy Lin .

Full Story
eddie rodriguez

Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico

#1 Jul 14, 2012
knicks can sign jeremy lin and play shoting guard at the 2 spot. if the knicks let him go,they are the biggest mistake in team history. so think about it james dolan, he represent's good economy for new york city.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jul 15, 2012
The Knicks are in no hurry in signing Jeremy Lin.
JL does not have a very high BB IQ, look at all those t/o and dumb plays he made last year. If they have Felton why do they need Lin. Color Rockets for Lin.
Luis

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2012
He was a ex nyk y bring him.back cause oh lin ny made the playoff
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jul 16, 2012
You look at Felton's resume, it is much better than JL and a proven player. JL is injury prone and lacked endurance. This year it is going to be 82 games. Each time JL played back to back ,his performance always suffered or diminished in the second game.
Buster

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2012
knicks just need someone to pass the ball to Melo, even a drunk can do that
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#7 Jul 16, 2012
DS, I just research and understand what Lin means to the market, the Knicks made a big time time mistake. Trying to be cheap and losing out on a lot. Lin made depending whose figures you looked at, over one billions dollars extra revenue for the Knicks last year. I did not think that was possible, I guess you have lot of people in Asia and also many Americans and Knicks fan just adored him. When NYC makes you a native son, you are special.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amar'e Stoudemire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff (Apr '14) May '14 bigtool 5
Amar'e Stoudemire Rumors: What Should New York ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 8
Chris Paul to the Knicks would be nearly imposs... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 2
2013 NBA Playoffs: Knicks Amar'e Stoudemire to ... (May '13) May '13 Jmar196 1
NBA Power Rankings: New York Knicks in No Posit... (Dec '12) Dec '12 jake 2
Felton hopes Knicks fans welcome Lin warmly (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 12
NY Knicks: Hot Start Proves Carmelo Anthony Bet... (Nov '12) Nov '12 kyu 6
More from around the web