Can the D'Antoni hire lure LeBron to ...

Can the D'Antoni hire lure LeBron to Knicks?

There are 47 comments on the Newsday story from May 12, 2008, titled Can the D'Antoni hire lure LeBron to Knicks?. In it, Newsday reports that:

So the recruitment of one of the NBA 's brightest coaching minds was done with a tantalizing lure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Marco Miko

Cotabato, Philippines

#42 May 13, 2008
Well, that's fine with me if they want D'Antoni... But think about some players to be traded on Knicks for off season... Curry & Randolph seemed to be out of that run-and-gun style or that "Seven Seconds" philosopy... how about getting baron davis for stephon marbury... and randolph for josh howard.... well, that's my opinion...
Marco Miko

Cotabato, Philippines

#43 May 13, 2008
D'antoni sucks.....
keonis

Fort Worth, TX

#44 May 14, 2008
Have there been any serious talks about shawn marion coming to dallas
educated Ron

Orange, CA

#45 May 21, 2008
Those who don't like the trade aren't thinking (no offense non thinkers) Dantoni, yes would be a bad fit for the current roster, but he's going there to COMPLETELY clean house. Marbury who is the most overrated selfish guard of all time next to Kobe before this year. But with marbury he's not that good. The knick team will be all new players. Lebron needs a coach who knows another play accept for "clear out" that brown uses every game, every play, every year.
jbron james

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#46 May 23, 2008
if Lebron who is easily one of the best in the nba
goes to the knicks they will own the Eastern conference and they will make the playoffs every year until he retires.
C-TownoverNYC201 0

Edison, NJ

#47 Jun 2, 2008
Hey New York,

The Knicks are garbage sorry to say. You'd better pray things start to develop there in New York. Lebron wouldn't be that crazy to go to a team that has absolutely nothing but garage players and a garabage team. Once again like C.C. Sabathia you guys are trying to steal are talent, Lebron is from here and he's a hometown hero. Even though you have more people we all know Cleveland is the best sports city in America, we're grimy and we back are teams no matter what!! Lebron is staying in Cleveland just face the facts. Oh and by the way, he built a 30 million dollar house right outside Cleveland and plans to stay there not leave it.
C-TownoverNYC201 0

Edison, NJ

#48 Jun 2, 2008
Educated G wrote:
Haha...funny all these cleveandites are scared that Lebron will leave Cleveland and all the negative, cynical Knick fans dont believe any good can come out of the Knicks in the coming years but there actually is hope now if you look past your short attention spans. Maybe he will come maybe he won't but make no mistake about it. NY is on his radar i guarantee you that. D'antoni being hired will definately raise some eyebrows, including his. Don't sleep on NY. It's only a matter of time before the money begins to talk again.
Hey my dude from new york,
Did you just call us clevelandities? Hahaha. You all are fair weather in New York just like in Boston. Come on man you're dreaming. I'm not saying it's not possible if the Knick restructured the team, but in two years. We know the market is huge in New York and lebron is definetly lured to that. But mannnnn!!!! Take a look at your team!!!!!!!!!! Come on take a good look, it's all garbage. It'd be possible if it wasn't for your garbage team. Take a look at your short attention span. Stop dreaming. Wakeup!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amar'e Stoudemire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff (Apr '14) May '14 bigtool 5
News Amar'e Stoudemire Rumors: What Should New York ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 8
News Chris Paul to the Knicks would be nearly imposs... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 2
News 2013 NBA Playoffs: Knicks Amar'e Stoudemire to ... (May '13) May '13 Jmar196 1
News NBA Power Rankings: New York Knicks in No Posit... (Dec '12) Dec '12 jake 2
News Felton hopes Knicks fans welcome Lin warmly (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 12
News NY Knicks: Hot Start Proves Carmelo Anthony Bet... (Nov '12) Nov '12 kyu 6
More from around the web