Bulls work to carry winning road show to United Center

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Some players' minds could be in Aruba. Others' could be in Phoenix. They need to be in Chicago, thinking about Detroit and Miami.
Comments
161 - 166 of 166 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2009
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
RKA

Horsham, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Let's hope Tyrus can continue to play well and improve.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

he probably wont,hes always gonna get dunked on,like the way tracy mcgrady dunked right in tyrus's grill,and then mean mugged him,that was madd funny
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

jgoods wrote:
I would love for nada to post a comment that states why deng is worth the 70+mil but i bet that will never happen.
Deng is worth $70 mil.
And I think you should hang yourself before Deng ruins your life any more than he already has.
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

crafty b wrote:
<quoted text>
L.O.L... Alright.. I'm the first to admit when I was wrong... If he does it again against Miami maybe I'll start converting into a believer.
I still think they'd be dumb not to trade him & Gooden (plus a pick or another player) for Amare Stoudemire. Amare's been a 25/10 guy for 6 years... Tyrus? 6 games. Take the sure thing.
Gosh, it's really a shame you're not the general manager of the Chicago Bulls...
Darn.
That would have been really cool, dude.
You rock!
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

ATLDre wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see another game myself. At home you could almost say we have the Piston's number. Rasheed is good for self-destruct mode when he comes to town. Glad Billups is gone. They don't lose last night if he is still there. Pistons don't have a pg anymore and it shows.
Yeah...That was really a convincing win last nite.
The Bulls CERTAINLY have the Pistons' number...

Wondering how some of you get through life
Nada
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

i still diont know how the bulls won,the psitons are better than them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••