Bulls work to carry winning road show to United Center

Some players' minds could be in Aruba. Others' could be in Phoenix. They need to be in Chicago, thinking about Detroit and Miami. Full Story
CalChiFan

Irvine, CA

#143 Feb 10, 2009
Bulls win with a BIG game by Thomas and Noah. Not to mention Gordon and Rose while Hinrich and Deng were on the bench during crunch time. $120mil on the bench when the game is on the line. A Bosh or Stoudamire would go a long way on this team. Thomas has turned into a keeper.
boss tweed mummert

Forest Park, IL

#144 Feb 10, 2009
bulls win on johnny kerr night. 38 wins and 44 losses will make it to the playoffs. bulls will pass milwaukee and the nets. if they play cleveland, detroit, or even orlando in the 1st round, they have a good shot to move onto the 2nd round. boston would be a tough 1st round matchup for the bulls. the bulls don't match up well, especially KG. still a few weeks from this scenario. detroit looks old, and would be the easiest of the matchups.
jgoods

Glenview, IL

#145 Feb 10, 2009
And another thing... john paxson (aka) nada surf... i know you dont watch bulls games because you been on here the last 2 hrs critiging others comments instead of forming your own opinions. LIKE I ALWAYS SAY TO YOU JOHN PAXSON (AKA) NADA SURF... WATCH SOME DAMN GAMES MAN. The bulls games was on and most of your attention was on others comments instead of the GAME. Either you are john paxson or just dumb... you always defend deng ands thats why i dont like your post.
Tiffany

United States

#146 Feb 10, 2009
good lookin out jgoods,its all coming together,slowly but surely,people disagree,and then later on they agree,but still good lookin out j
JGOODS

Glenview, IL

#147 Feb 10, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
good lookin out jgoods,its all coming together,slowly but surely,people disagree,and then later on they agree,but still good lookin out j
Yeah tiff, now if we could only get the suns to take back there original pick at #7 Lou deng the bum,noah, gooden and maybe a draft pick for amare we would be contenders in the east...PLEASE GIVE HUGHES DENG'S MINUTES PLEASE.
stosh

Baltimore, MD

#149 Feb 10, 2009
he doesnt cover sports, doesnt get paid for covering sports or to write on here. he is a wannabe mariotti.
Tiffany

United States

#150 Feb 10, 2009
yaaaaay,i made a beliver out of jgoods,now its yall turn,yall cant front no more

WE NEED LARRY NOW DAMNIT
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#151 Feb 10, 2009
jgoods wrote:
WOW did anyone just watch the bulls and detroit game ? down 15 to start the forth, they bench deng for the quarter and the come back and win. now to John Paxson (AKA) nada surf the deng lover... Deng is now 4/22 his last 2 games and the only reason the bulls came back tonite and won is because they benched him in the fourth. I know this might sound crazy but i have to agree with tiffany now, maybe hughes should be getting deng's mins. i mean 70+ mill for nothing. Oh and nada you remember say'n the other day that rose was ineffective ? Why dont you see the deng is the real problem here. rose just made a big shot in the forth to pull us within 1 point and made many other plays in the fourth quarter to get the bulls back in the game. TO all the gordan haters did you guys watch the game tonite 2/10/09 ? he played great and made a 4 point play at the end of the game that sealed it for us. GO BULLS... DENG IS GARBAGE AND WELL OVERPAID
Deng has sucked two games in a row.
But he doesn't suck.

YOU suck
Nada
El Tee

Plano, TX

#156 Feb 10, 2009
Tiffany, I thought you said the bulls would lose tonight without Larry. I would rather see thabo get Dengs minutes.
Tiffany

United States

#157 Feb 10, 2009
tomorrow night is where they need larry
jgoods

Glenview, IL

#160 Feb 10, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Deng has sucked two games in a row.
But he doesn't suck.
YOU suck
Nada
just like i thought... a very childish remark with no defense about why deng is a good player and deserves 70+ mil... John paxson (aka) nada you suck at basketball knowledge and at life you lame.
jgoods

Glenview, IL

#161 Feb 11, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Deng has sucked two games in a row.
But he doesn't suck.
YOU suck
Nada
really if you wanna talk 2 games ? thats all deng has had good this season... about 50 bad games or either injuried, but i guess its the system right PAX ? I MEAN NADA SURF THE DUMB ASSASAS ?
jgoods

Glenview, IL

#162 Feb 11, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bads...how is it you were reading what I was posting on here and you were following the game?
YOU ought to pay some attention.
after the game was over i SCROLLED UP you dumbasasaas... its not rocket science... you cant be serious with this question lol... hey JOHN PAXSON leave chicago asap please.
jgoods

Glenview, IL

#163 Feb 11, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Thomas had his moments, but he mostly sucked tonite, too...
Deng and Hinrich sucked tonite...
The only bright spots were Rose's play down the stretch, Gordon's play early in the game, especially his passing, and Noah's play throughout the game...
I never saw a team play so badly and win a game.
Both team should have been charged with losses.
The NBA is terrible
Nada
dont try to be a rose fan now that you have finally watched a game you bumb
jgoods

Glenview, IL

#164 Feb 11, 2009
I like TT he is one of the main reasons we won tonite. jokim has been playing better but he is still a bum and so is deng... DENG MAKES MORE MONEY THAN GINOBLI FOR BULLS SAKE.
jgoods

Glenview, IL

#165 Feb 11, 2009
I would love for nada to post a comment that states why deng is worth the 70+mil but i bet that will never happen.
RKA

Ambler, PA

#166 Feb 11, 2009
crafty b wrote:
By the way Nada... Tyrus will be a no-show tonight because the Pistons know how to box out. Back to the Eastern Conference and inconsisten mediocrity for Tyrus.
salt....pepper....ketchup? Anything to drink with those words?
crafty b

Crystal Lake, IL

#167 Feb 11, 2009
RKA wrote:
<quoted text>
salt....pepper....ketchup? Anything to drink with those words?
L.O.L... Alright.. I'm the first to admit when I was wrong... If he does it again against Miami maybe I'll start converting into a believer.

I still think they'd be dumb not to trade him & Gooden (plus a pick or another player) for Amare Stoudemire. Amare's been a 25/10 guy for 6 years... Tyrus? 6 games. Take the sure thing.
Tiffany

United States

#168 Feb 11, 2009
they did good playing without larry,they better do the same thing tonight
ATLDre

Atlanta, GA

#169 Feb 11, 2009
crafty b wrote:
<quoted text>
L.O.L... Alright.. I'm the first to admit when I was wrong... If he does it again against Miami maybe I'll start converting into a believer.
I still think they'd be dumb not to trade him & Gooden (plus a pick or another player) for Amare Stoudemire. Amare's been a 25/10 guy for 6 years... Tyrus? 6 games. Take the sure thing.
I'd like to see another game myself. At home you could almost say we have the Piston's number. Rasheed is good for self-destruct mode when he comes to town. Glad Billups is gone. They don't lose last night if he is still there. Pistons don't have a pg anymore and it shows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amar'e Stoudemire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff (Apr '14) May '14 bigtool 5
Amar'e Stoudemire Rumors: What Should New York ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 8
Chris Paul to the Knicks would be nearly imposs... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 2
2013 NBA Playoffs: Knicks Amar'e Stoudemire to ... (May '13) May '13 Jmar196 1
NBA Power Rankings: New York Knicks in No Posit... (Dec '12) Dec '12 jake 2
Felton hopes Knicks fans welcome Lin warmly (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 12
NY Knicks: Hot Start Proves Carmelo Anthony Bet... (Nov '12) Nov '12 kyu 6
More from around the web