Agent: Wade would still consider Heat...

Agent: Wade would still consider Heat extension offer

There are 28 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Agent: Wade would still consider Heat extension offer. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Addressing the extension offer the Miami Heat has on the table to star guard Dwyane Wade , agent Henry Thomas stressed Wednesday that it remains something his client can reconsider at any point before otherwise opting for free-agency next summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
D Wade All da way

Leesburg, VA

#1 Sep 14, 2009
Only if Bosh comes to the Heat. Either him or someone else. Wade'll stay if he doesn't want to call his team the underwear- oops, i mean knickerbockers
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#2 Sep 14, 2009
Dwyane said he will stay if the heat win another ring,if not,hes bouncing.
D Wade All da way

Leesburg, VA

#3 Sep 16, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
Dwyane said he will stay if the heat win another ring,if not,hes bouncing.
and they didn't win last year. he's gone
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#4 Sep 16, 2009
D Wade All da way wrote:
<quoted text>
and they didn't win last year. he's gone
No no no,hes leaving after the season coming up,IF they dont get the ring.I dont want him to leave
lyc70

Nanjing, China

#5 Sep 17, 2009
What? I just heard news that Wade don't wanna again stay in Heat, How to be changed? God! gossips fly the whole sky, too heat for my eyes.[img]http://www.snagpic.c om/users/img/4676/n09x0302vnsn /clear.gif[/img]
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#7 Sep 17, 2009
lyc70 wrote:
What? I just heard news that Wade don't wanna again stay in Heat, How to be changed? God! gossips fly the whole sky, too heat for my eyes.[img]http://www.snagpic.c om/users/img/4676/n09x0302vnsn /clear.gif[/img]
Your a silly dude
D Wade All da way

Leesburg, VA

#8 Sep 17, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no,hes leaving after the season coming up,IF they dont get the ring.I dont want him to leave
he's gonna want a long term contract for his next team. the heat want to give him that. he doesn't want to be on the heat and carry them all by himself. really, the heat are my top favorite team, but it just doesn't make sense for him when he could be somewhere else...
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#9 Sep 17, 2009
D Wade All da way wrote:
<quoted text>
he's gonna want a long term contract for his next team. the heat want to give him that. he doesn't want to be on the heat and carry them all by himself. really, the heat are my top favorite team, but it just doesn't make sense for him when he could be somewhere else...
He cant leave the place where he started his career,and why the hell did they draft Beasley for?he is suppose to help dwayne
D Wade All da way

Leesburg, VA

#10 Sep 19, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
He cant leave the place where he started his career,and why the hell did they draft Beasley for?he is suppose to help dwayne
Wade's lookin for a ring now. beasley isn't gonna be the star he can be now. wade didn't start his first and second year like he is now. Beasley's only gonna become the star he can really be if he's by himself. Shaq was not the all time champ when he was on the Heat, but he was good enough to give Wade the help he needed. Lebron was by himself when he rose in Cleveland. Kobe was by himself when he rose up. Michael Jordan rose up on his own. Wade's in or reaching his prime time of his career, and he's just gonna get the ball more than Beasley if he stays.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#11 Sep 19, 2009
Yeah,you right,that dude is in rehab,wit all his problems,he cant even help himself
D Wade All da way

Leesburg, VA

#12 Sep 20, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
Yeah,you right,that dude is in rehab,wit all his problems,he cant even help himself
course, if bosh doesn't wanna stay where he is, Beasley's gonna have to go if Bosh comes to the Heat. O'neal will come back for the center position, and Wade'll have to stay with them being there.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#13 Sep 20, 2009
D Wade All da way wrote:
<quoted text>
course, if bosh doesn't wanna stay where he is, Beasley's gonna have to go if Bosh comes to the Heat. O'neal will come back for the center position, and Wade'll have to stay with them being there.
Yeah,i guess,but to me,Beasley was'nt all that exciting to watch,he did some good things,but nothing big that caught my attention
D Wade All da way

Leesburg, VA

#14 Sep 21, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,i guess,but to me,Beasley was'nt all that exciting to watch,he did some good things,but nothing big that caught my attention
i see where u're comin from there. but look at this: when peopple say Heat, they think Wade. BUT, when people say BULLS, they think Rose. If rose was put on the Heat, Beasley would have been the rookie of the year. The Heat only got Beasley because Wade was out. Once Wade bounced back for his best season of all, Beasley's just known as another good player. Not the best, but a rising performer.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#15 Sep 22, 2009
D Wade All da way wrote:
<quoted text>
i see where u're comin from there. but look at this: when peopple say Heat, they think Wade. BUT, when people say BULLS, they think Rose. If rose was put on the Heat, Beasley would have been the rookie of the year. The Heat only got Beasley because Wade was out. Once Wade bounced back for his best season of all, Beasley's just known as another good player. Not the best, but a rising performer.
Nah,it probably would'nt be like that,even if Derrick was on the heat,the attention would still be on Wade,and rose(not more than wade)but rose would still win rookie of the year,if their was'nt no rose,then mike would win,they were the only 2 rookies people talk about most of the time,this year it aint like that,theres a lot of new talent
D Wade All da way

Leesburg, VA

#16 Sep 24, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,it probably would'nt be like that,even if Derrick was on the heat,the attention would still be on Wade,and rose(not more than wade)but rose would still win rookie of the year,if their was'nt no rose,then mike would win,they were the only 2 rookies people talk about most of the time,this year it aint like that,theres a lot of new talent
but like i said, it all depends on the rookie that shined more: Rose had no competition. Beasley had to go up against a great scorer, and a player on another team that was shinin by himself.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#17 Sep 24, 2009
D Wade All da way wrote:
<quoted text>
but like i said, it all depends on the rookie that shined more: Rose had no competition. Beasley had to go up against a great scorer, and a player on another team that was shinin by himself.
Yeah,you right on that one,he did have a good playoff game,for a rookie
D Wade All da way

Leesburg, VA

#18 Sep 26, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,you right on that one,he did have a good playoff game,for a rookie
well, that depends. if you only watched the first game or so, then you'd say he was amazing. other than that, he was a good rookie- not so good player when it comes to consistency.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#19 Sep 26, 2009
D Wade All da way wrote:
<quoted text>
well, that depends. if you only watched the first game or so, then you'd say he was amazing. other than that, he was a good rookie- not so good player when it comes to consistency.
Yeah,now that i remeber,his only good playoff game was game 1,hes good,but not amazing.Amazing is Dwayne Wade when he carried his team in the finals,they were down,and brought then back up,thats amazing
D Wade All da way

Leesburg, VA

#20 Sep 26, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,now that i remeber,his only good playoff game was game 1,hes good,but not amazing.Amazing is Dwayne Wade when he carried his team in the finals,they were down,and brought then back up,thats amazing
And that's Dwyane Wade for ya. He can bring back any team from anything. man, i hope things work out for him on the court.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#21 Sep 26, 2009
D Wade All da way wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's Dwyane Wade for ya. He can bring back any team from anything. man, i hope things work out for him on the court.
You know it,off the court hes Dwayne Wade,on the court,hes flash best player in the nba.Do you own his jersey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alonzo Mourning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HUD Secretary Ben Carson gets stuck in Miami el... (Apr '17) Apr '17 wichita-rick 3
News Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... (Feb '15) Mar '15 starrtasha1212 2
News Where 2013 Miami Heat Rank Among NBA's Best Tea... (Jun '13) Jul '13 tarheel fan 2
News Alonzo Mourning's Wife Arrested For DUI (Feb '13) Feb '13 LEGALISE STEROIDS 6
News Knicks roll past Heat 104-84 in New York opener (Nov '12) Nov '12 eddie rodriguez 3
Alonzo Mourning nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Marcelino 1
News Thousands gather at Miami rally for Trayvon Martin (Apr '12) Apr '12 ben 1