Alonzo Mourning's Wife Arrested For DUI

Feb 8, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 6

The wife of former Miami Heat superstar Alonzo Mourning was arrested early Friday morning near Old Cutler Road and San Servano Avenue on a single charge of driving under the influence.

Full Story
Anne

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I would have thought Mrs Mourning could afford a driver if she was going to drink. Terrible advert again.
Mr barber

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Feb 8, 2013
There is always three side to a store!!..I hope the one she use help her..please don't drink and drive (drunk) you have a famile that love you.please be safe!!!..
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Alonzo Mourning was ANOTHER DRUG CHEAT.

It's "funny" how most of the athletes you all talk about and worship are/were drug cheats without you knowing it.

I wonder if you would call Alonzo Mourning a "superstar" today, had he never taken steroids.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#4 Feb 9, 2013
I wonder how he got this gyno..
http://www.google.com.au/imgres...
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Same old BS, AM never did and never will.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
Same old BS, AM never did and never will.
Same old BS with YOU!
Prove it that he wasn't a drug cheat.

I have proved that he WAS a dirty drug cheat by showing a pic of him with gyno (caused by STEROIDS- in lean men) and saying that you cannot build large muscles (which he had) without PEDs, which is a FACT!

Now where's your proof that he wasn't a drug cheat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alonzo Mourning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where 2013 Miami Heat Rank Among NBA's Best Tea... (Jun '13) Jul '13 tarheel fan 2
Knicks roll past Heat 104-84 in New York opener (Nov '12) Nov '12 eddie rodriguez 3
Alonzo Mourning nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Marcelino 1
Thousands gather at Miami rally for Trayvon Martin (Apr '12) Apr '12 ben 1
NBA lockout: Derek Fisher to play in 'Obama Cla... (Nov '11) Nov '11 scout 1
New Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra has been ar... (Apr '08) May '11 Heat Fan 34
Obama accuses Republicans of peddling "snake oil" (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bama Yankee 2

Alonzo Mourning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE