Kwame Brown:The One Player Miami Needs To Sign Now More Than Anyone Else

Jul 15, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport

Barring a miraculous return by 40 year old Alonzo Mourning, the Miami Heat have a glaring hole for a defensive minded center.

Full Story
Edwin

Downey, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
The Miami heat need a big man in the middle, kwame brown is a 6'11 270 pound center who can play agains the lakers bigs and orlando magic big man Howard. Miami have to sign kwame brown to win a title. To much agains the celtics the magics and the lakers.
Dang

Granada Hills, CA

#2 Jul 26, 2010
Kwame plays great at his postion with the right team that can nurture that potential out of him. He's not a natural player and so he needs a lot of constant push. He played with the Lakers he did a good job defensively but they had to really stroke his ego like a big baby when he messed up. He's a head case who with the right coach and team mates can really play top 3 defensive center. If he had a personal coach who wasn't affraid of his job I believe Kwame could be a very very interesting acquisition for a team like the Heat. And of course even with this, there will be games a few times 2 or 4 where you'll be like "WTF???" Overall if they can get him a personal life coach, I believe from what I saw when he was with the Lakers that the Heat will have all of their positions covered defensively as Kwame has been a top 3 defensive center in the NBA (when he played with Lakers).
Dang

Granada Hills, CA

#3 Jul 27, 2010
I'm a Laker's fan and I seriously hope the Heat stick with Ilgauskas at center cuz if it's Kwame with Riley coaching him, I don't see the Lakers wining it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alonzo Mourning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where 2013 Miami Heat Rank Among NBA's Best Tea... (Jun '13) Jul '13 tarheel fan 2
Alonzo Mourning's Wife Arrested For DUI (Feb '13) Feb '13 LEGALISE STEROIDS 6
Knicks roll past Heat 104-84 in New York opener (Nov '12) Nov '12 eddie rodriguez 3
Alonzo Mourning nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Marcelino 1
Thousands gather at Miami rally for Trayvon Martin (Apr '12) Apr '12 ben 1
NBA lockout: Derek Fisher to play in 'Obama Cla... (Nov '11) Nov '11 scout 1
New Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra has been ar... (Apr '08) May '11 Heat Fan 34

Alonzo Mourning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE