Knicks fall to Brand's Sixers, 110-104

Full story: Newsday
The topic met Mike D'Antoni his first day on the job. In fact, it chased him to New York from Phoenix, where they now are talking about a commitment to defense -- as if to suggest that D'Antoni's teams ... Full Story
JMM

New York, NY

#1 Oct 10, 2008
The Knicks won.
the blogfather

AOL

#2 Oct 11, 2008
JMM wrote:
The Knicks won.
can you believe the morons who wrote, proof read, and ultimately edited this article??????????
are they the same group that counted votes in florida 1n 2000?
newsday reports, we decide!
Knickfan

Tulsa, OK

#3 Oct 11, 2008
Yo Allan, fix the title of the article, the Sixers fall to the Knicks, what were you drunk when you wrote the article lol. But anyway, the Knicks looked pretty impressive last night. They showed the ability to push the ball and play unselfish basketball.

I like how the front court tandem of Lee and Randolph looks so far, they do complement each other well, which may leave Curry as the odd man out. Well see what happens there. Im just sick of Curry always coming into camp overweight, knowing coach D.A.'s system requires being in top shape. He needs to turn that fat into muscle for real, and get serious about basketball. There are two ingrediants thats necessary for a great basketball players and teams and that is Heart, and Passion. And Hopefully the Knicks bring that to the table this season. I know it's early but my optimism level went up a few notches after last nights win.

I also want to point out that Fact that Chandler has been looking real good, he's agressive, quick, and strong, and he's has great upside. I beleive that coach should definatley bench Q-rich and start Chandler to start the regular season, if not sooner. Wow, Duhon looked good also, he keeps playin like that as the point guard, the Knicks will be sucessful as a team. Let see what happens on tuesday and if the Knicks can keep it rolling at the Garden. And let's also see if Allan Houston's gonna finally make return to the Garden, and not only that, but showing up and being productive in this new Knick system. Peeeeeeace!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allan Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Knicks: 7 Worst Decisions in the James... (Mar '13) Mar '13 campo 1
Knee injury breaksup Knicks' Smitn brothers (Oct '12) Oct '12 Avril L 1
Knicks To Face Heat In Star-Laden Series (Apr '12) Apr '12 chillbreeze 1
Well-rested Amar'e is ready for Hollywood (Jan '11) Jan '11 The DEWD 1
Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
Knicks prepare unprecedented star-studded pitch... (May '10) May '10 Rezz909 1
All-Star Game snub for Knicks' David Lee (Feb '10) Feb '10 Devoted Fan 1
•••
•••

Allan Houston People Search