Knicks need New York kind of guy in 2010

Knicks need New York kind of guy in 2010

There are 24 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 26, 2009, titled Knicks need New York kind of guy in 2010. In it, Newsday reports that:

So what is to be learned from the sad, strange story of Stephon Marbury ? Is there a lesson somewhere, some whisker of wisdom that the Knicks can take out from this fable of a franchise player gone wrong? You ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tiffany

New York, NY

#21 Mar 16, 2009
NO,i dont want him in ny,it just cant happen,their fine just the way their are
boss tweed mummert

Riverside, IL

#22 Mar 16, 2009
so you are happy with the knicks never winning the championship, let alone making the playoffs? i'm pretty sure the majority of people in the Bronx and the rest of NYC disagree with you. not to mention their youth fan base.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#23 Mar 24, 2009
boss tweed mummert wrote:
so you are happy with the knicks never winning the championship, let alone making the playoffs? i'm pretty sure the majority of people in the Bronx and the rest of NYC disagree with you. not to mention their youth fan base.
this is only a dissappointment if you REALLY believed that the goal was the playoffs this year after they dumped their top 2 scorers and the NBA's leading rebounder after 12 games and never really replaced them or the scoring and rebounding numbers they provided.
Lakers Fan

Salinas, CA

#24 May 5, 2009
If I where LeBron, I would never leave Cleaveland unless the Knicks or Nets could land some talent to back me up. If the Knicks/Nets could land Chris Bosh and LeBron, that's a championship contender right there.

LOL, I want to see Mo Williams carry a team...I hate that guy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allan Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Knicks Interested In Trading For Ja... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News New York Knicks: 7 Worst Decisions in the James... (Mar '13) Mar '13 campo 1
News Knee injury breaksup Knicks' Smitn brothers (Oct '12) Oct '12 Avril L 1
News Knicks To Face Heat In Star-Laden Series (Apr '12) Apr '12 chillbreeze 1
News Well-rested Amar'e is ready for Hollywood (Jan '11) Jan '11 The DEWD 1
News Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
News Knicks prepare unprecedented star-studded pitch... (May '10) May '10 Rezz909 1
More from around the web