Houston considering comeback -

Houston considering comeback -

There are 10 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 26, 2007, titled Houston considering comeback -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Have jump shot, will travel, will work cheap. Relatively speaking. Allan Houston is ready to resume his basketball career, and that's the resume he's putting out around the NBA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Providence, RI

#1 Aug 26, 2007
Umm...the last time i checked, Allan Houston never played for Pat Riley when he coached the Knicks. Where is this guy getting his info from? Being a NY sports beat writer, he should know better!

New York, NY

#2 Aug 26, 2007

Get your facts straight. Pat Riley was never Allan Houston's coach. Why don't I have your job?
Mike Fernandez

New York, NY

#3 Aug 26, 2007
I can't be the first one to notice the glaring error in this article: Allan Houston never played under Pat Riley. Riley left the Knicks in 1995 to coach Miami. Allan Houston joined the Knicks in 1996.
David Clarke

Lewiston, ME

#4 Aug 26, 2007
Allen Houston should come they say your not a player, you have to win champship.
Justin Grant

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 26, 2007
There is a factual error in this story. Allan Houston never played for Pat Riley on the Knicks. He played for Van Gundy.
Justin Grant

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Aug 26, 2007
don't worry about it tho...it happens

Sanford, FL

#7 Aug 26, 2007
Wrong. Do your homework! Riley had already gone to Miami 2 years earlier before Houston came to Knicks from the Pistons. Sloppy reporting.
Scott D

Brick, NJ

#8 Aug 27, 2007
If I am correct, Pat Riley never coached Allen Houston.

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2007
I say let's get A. Houston and G. Payton. What you think?
John Cardenio

#10 Aug 28, 2007
I say take Houston, Payton and Oakley. These vets can provide experience for the team. No need for the Bibby trade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allan Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Knicks Interested In Trading For Ja... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News New York Knicks: 7 Worst Decisions in the James... (Mar '13) Mar '13 campo 1
News Knee injury breaksup Knicks' Smitn brothers (Oct '12) Oct '12 Avril L 1
News Knicks To Face Heat In Star-Laden Series (Apr '12) Apr '12 chillbreeze 1
News Well-rested Amar'e is ready for Hollywood (Jan '11) Jan '11 The DEWD 1
News Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
News Knicks prepare unprecedented star-studded pitch... (May '10) May '10 Rezz909 1