Numbers show Obama could win Greenwic...

Numbers show Obama could win Greenwich - Greenwich Time

There are 30 comments on the Greenwich Time story from Oct 25, 2008, titled Numbers show Obama could win Greenwich - Greenwich Time. In it, Greenwich Time reports that:

A changing electorate and handsome fundraising totals have given supporters of Barack Obama hope that the Illinois senator could become the first Democratic presidential candidate to carry the town since 1964.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greenwich Time.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SHUTUPHANK

Locust Valley, NY

#21 Oct 31, 2008
hank, your stupidity has even the republicans in the office laughing. what dictionary do you have that has "skitzoid" as a word for mental illness? we all want to know.
hank reardon

Pleasanton, CA

#22 Oct 31, 2008
SHUTUPHANK wrote:
hank, your stupidity has even the republicans in the office laughing. what dictionary do you have that has "skitzoid" as a word for mental illness? we all want to know.
Google it. Let me know what you find.
SHUTUPHANK

Locust Valley, NY

#23 Oct 31, 2008
oh. now we get it. you're not just smart, you're google smart. well, let me assure you that in all the psychology text books i and others in the office (by the way it is a group of psychologists and psychiatrists) that is a gross misspelling that no modern books would have. we suggest you look up (or google) "delusional" and/or "paranoid".
hank reardon

Pleasanton, CA

#24 Oct 31, 2008
SHUTUPHANK wrote:
oh. now we get it. you're not just smart, you're google smart. well, let me assure you that in all the psychology text books i and others in the office (by the way it is a group of psychologists and psychiatrists) that is a gross misspelling that no modern books would have. we suggest you look up (or google) "delusional" and/or "paranoid".
Give me a break, this is a message board responding to articles in the local rag not a scientific symposium. Suggest you and the rest of your buddies swallow a handful of Zeprexas and Prozacs and send a few capsules to your Orgasmic for Obama friend in Greenwich.
SHUTUPHANK

Locust Valley, NY

#25 Oct 31, 2008
googling again are we? don't forget you were the first to go off topic. i just called you on it and you do not being corrected. that sounds like a little borderline personality traits. would you like our number for some treatment? first one is on the house.
hank reardon

Pleasanton, CA

#26 Oct 31, 2008
SHUTUPHANK wrote:
googling again are we? don't forget you were the first to go off topic. i just called you on it and you do not being corrected. that sounds like a little borderline personality traits. would you like our number for some treatment? first one is on the house.
Tell me, was it a desire to help your family that made you become a psychiatrist?

SHUTUPHANK

Locust Valley, NY

#27 Oct 31, 2008
actually that wouldn't be fair. i can give you a referral.
SHUTUPHANK

Locust Valley, NY

#28 Oct 31, 2008
oh and: GOBAMA!!!!
hank reardon

Pleasanton, CA

#29 Oct 31, 2008
SHUTUPHANK wrote:
I forgot to suggest that you go back to school and learn some grammer.
SHUTUPHANK

Locust Valley, NY

#30 Oct 31, 2008
you are hysterical. is that the best you can offer? google can't help for everything huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allan Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Knicks Interested In Trading For Ja... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News New York Knicks: 7 Worst Decisions in the James... (Mar '13) Mar '13 campo 1
News Knee injury breaksup Knicks' Smitn brothers (Oct '12) Oct '12 Avril L 1
News Knicks To Face Heat In Star-Laden Series (Apr '12) Apr '12 chillbreeze 1
News Well-rested Amar'e is ready for Hollywood (Jan '11) Jan '11 The DEWD 1
News Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
News Knicks prepare unprecedented star-studded pitch... (May '10) May '10 Rezz909 1
More from around the web